View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 15:49   #272
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Application Throttling/Management

You're saying I talked down to you because I used basic english, then saying how you rarely talk in technical terms and are praised for it? I'm rather lost, and you're completely wrong. Properly implemented VPNs cannot be broken by any resource the human race has at this time, if it could there would be no secrets and governments would be merrily listening in to one another's 'secure' communications. They don't and can't.

A bit of reading for you, google these:

Internet Key Exchange
Public Key Cryptography
SHA-1 ( Secure Hashing Algorithm 1 )
AES ( Advanced Encryption Standard )

They will give you some insight as to why VPNs are unbreakable even if you own the network in between, as you will not be able to imitate either side of the conversation and the crypto in use is too strong to be broken within a lifetime.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote