View Single Post
Old 30-05-2008, 11:36   #7580
BadPhormula
cf.addict

BadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enough
Re: Emailing police

Quote:
Originally Posted by phormwatch View Post
I'm having an email exchange with the police right now. They wish to know the exact section of the RIPA Act which I allged BT have broken. Can someone please quote the relevant passages?

They also won't accept Emma Sandersons admission on Channel 4 as evidence, since they claim it would not stand up in court. Does anyone have access to a statement by Emma Sanderson or otherwise some other kind of proof that the illegal trials took place?

Thanks!
All you need to do it make a transcript of the Channel 4 interview and sign it as a witness. Get Pete John, Stephen Mainwaring and Alexander Hanff to sign a similar witness statement then the police will have to accept it as evidence of a crime.

here is the video you need to transcribe.
http://www.channel4.com/news/article...tomers/1933047

NOTE: I have examined "the evidence" myself and after some consideration I have concluded that it was not a rubber faced spitting image effigy of blotchy faced Emma, so we can eliminate it being a hoax. (and besides ITV are responsible for those rubber grotesques not Channel 4)