View Single Post
Old 17-04-2008, 08:05   #3761
popper
Inactive

popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhormUKPRteam View Post
Greetings Bonglet
... For the record, I think at present about three members of the Phorm UK PR effort will be present tonight. Personally speaking I won't be and neither will other team members I know.

<snip some unimportant stuff>

And as for your suspicion that he is not an expert take a look at http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rnc1/ - the man's CV is outstanding.
As always, if you want any more information, check out
this thread, its just full of interesting facts; so your staging/staged the classic silence treatment and staying away because your friends in the group dont personally agree with the cause, good for you and your fellows, although it was a public meeting for the stake holders and you are, we assume, effected too, you are in the UK right, with an effected isp? so were more than within your rights to attend;anyway we did see your brave stance against your paymaster, and applaud you for it, please dont go holding it agains those 3 fellows after all they may have had no choice but to work and so couldnt join your workers revolution