View Single Post
Old 13-04-2008, 19:15   #3129
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wecpc View Post
This is my first post on this forum, which I have been reading for the past several weeks and I am amazed by the amount of dedication that users are putting into this subject, particularly the huge amount of effort that Alexander has put into it.

I myself am a BT Broadband user who has become tired of the lack of information and answers on the BT Forums plus the editing and closure of threads that do not appease them along with the suspension of several members for the same reason.

I was one of those BT members that was used in the 2007 BT/Phorm trial without my prior knowledge or consent and I still have the proof with the cookie which I still have as evidence should it be required in the future. In the cookie string it has a date of 1-Jul-2007 17:33:06.

I have signed the E-Petition, written to my local MP twice and have written to the BT Chairman, to which he has failed to respond, surprise surprise.

I await the outcome of this PR stunt on Tuesday before deciding about jumping ship to a NON phorm ISP.

Colin
To be honest, I would recommend you jump now anyway. You have sufficient grounds for breach of contract given that you were illegally included in the covert trials and have evidence to that effect. As a result you should be able void the contract without penalty.

Alexander Hanff