View Single Post
Old 30-03-2008, 17:07   #103
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Done all the C and B class races. Now things are getting a bit harder in A. I say I did C + B but I did get silver in 2 C races and in 2 B races. Won first A Class with Gold but need a better car with better handling I think.

Any1 else on the A class ? can you recommend a good car to use now. I used the Nissan GT-R for the first race and its fast but its not so good for the twist and turns as it can easy spin out of control.

Also whats with people just trying to ram you off the track online ? It's so sad. People are to busy playing bumper cares lol.
There are going to be races where you will get penalties for crashing into people online. Some idiot did it to me whilst I was in first place. Let's say I wasn't too pleased and it's a good job voice chat wasn't enabled. I got my own back in the next race.

I am struggling with a couple of races on the B class. I just cannot get to grips with the London track. The Nissan GT-R is a great car to use. Yes it has masses of under and oversteer, but used correctly it's not too hard to control it.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote