View Single Post
Old 30-03-2008, 16:32   #102
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Done all the C and B class races. Now things are getting a bit harder in A. I say I did C + B but I did get silver in 2 C races and in 2 B races. Won first A Class with Gold but need a better car with better handling I think.

Any1 else on the A class ? can you recommend a good car to use now. I used the Nissan GT-R for the first race and its fast but its not so good for the twist and turns as it can easy spin out of control.

Also whats with people just trying to ram you off the track online ? It's so sad. People are to busy playing bumper cares lol.

Here's some info on the car damage possibly comming soon. Maybe in an update or maybe in the full release.

Quote:
When you hear the word "soon" from Polyphony Digital, you have to interpret it as "in a year, or our next game" at the very least. Anyway, Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi said they've been in talks with automobile manufacturers who initially "hated the idea of deformation, now they're slowly coming around to it ... We've still got a few to convince, but we will. Expect deformation in the very near future: very, very soon." Sounds almost too good to be true!
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/03/29/...ormation-soon/
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote