View Single Post
Old 27-03-2008, 02:05   #48
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

First load up of GT5:Prolouge and you will need to install an update. Some updates fail and this is for a number of reasons. The update required allows you to play online.

More infor here.

When you all get the game, don't download the update at the first prompt, load the game up and then go into "GT:TV" it will then ask you to download it again, the download is more stable in there for some reason.

You can also try the following:

Even if an error occurs during the update, data downloaded up to the error is saved. Repeating the update will complete the download normally.

The update can be resumed as indicated below:

Select News in My Page after starting the game
Exit the game with the PS button, and restart the game.

Hope this will be of some help to those that get their pre-orders tomorrow/today actually (which is me in about 6 hours) or for those getting theirs downloaded tomorrow or on disc Friday.

If anything else develops then I will be sure to post.

By the way, anybody getting theirs tomorrw, maybe we can start a spoiler thread and title it with spoiler mentioned?

Otherwise just keep your posts here without revealing too much for other folk who have to wait a further 24 hours to get it!
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote