View Single Post
Old 23-03-2008, 01:05   #1646
popper
Inactive

popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
So to do this if it nets that kind of money I would expect my BB for free since my sufing and search habits would be paying for my connection.
indeed Florence, its a wonder (or perhaps not )they dont sign a comercial contract with you for copywrite legal protection to use your data.

remember though, you will only get perhaps 2/5th of that as they also need to sign a comercial contract with the other webserver party you contact to be sure to not be liable for comercial copywrite piracy there as well.

and to top it off, for full legal coverage, they need to channel you both into a so called 'walled garden' subset of the web to be totally sure they are not leaking their interception for profit into the real interweb were they might collect and process websites and clean users un-authorised....

ohh wait..., after paying out all the extra expenses for accepting this free Phorm box, that doesnt sound like they will have much cashflow left out of their share of this cashcow after all.

not such a good,legal and profitable business plan after all then..... or is it !
my property