View Single Post
Old 20-10-2007, 21:09   #4
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Telephone and 100Mb broadband, Sky Q
Jon T has reached the bronze age
Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age
Re: What Sky+ box is currently being supplied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post
If he's happy soldering capacitors, I don't think he's going to worry about repairing the box if it does go wrong.
Quite happy with a soldering iron, and I don't stand to loose anything, so not bothered if the repair doesn't work.

and yes I know that in my case it'll be freesat, just thought that as I was talking about Sky that people would realise what I meant.

It's a pain in the rear at the moment, all we had was Sky, we don't have a TV aerial, so at the moment no TV for us till the Sky+ install on Tuesday.
Jon T is offline   Reply With Quote