View Single Post
Old 25-05-2007, 16:04   #6
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: Close Season Gossip & Rumour Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
That story can't be right? Berbatov never has been or ever will be worth more than £15m.
well AJ went to Everton for about £8m Jeffers to Arsenal for abour £10 and SWP went to Chelsea for £25 and i think he's better than all of those, plus Owen £10 and loads of others in a similar bracket

you have to add in a bit more as Spurs don't really want to sell him and that will push the price up, everytime i've seen him he's looked class and has good movement on and off the ball and a good team player.. based on the prices players go for today Carrick and Hargreaves 18m each i'd rate him at £15
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote