View Single Post
Old 21-04-2007, 10:57   #7
Rockabilly Spike
Inactive

Rockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud of
Re: Is it wrong to hijack your neighbours router?

Would YOU like someone hijacking your TV connection and getting all your cable channels without your knowledge or paying you for it? You're gonna be ****ed off right?
Whoever owns the wifi network pays for it and unless you have an agreement with them, its defo wrong.

You're not borrowing bandwidth, you're stealing it cos once its gone its gone, tho there IS always more!

At the shop I work for we've been told that legally if someone admits they are buying a wireless adapter or laptop to knowingly access a wifi connection without permission, we should deny them a sale.
As we could be implicated "I told the guy in the PC shop what I was gonna do and he didnt tell me it was against the law" etc.
Rockabilly Spike is offline   Reply With Quote