View Single Post
Old 14-12-2006, 00:49   #11
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Have a Wii and a Mac? Want a Lightsaber?

Zelda is Excellent. I think it may be the best since 'A Link to the Past'. That said I am unlikely to ever find a game I liked better than A link to the past. Which was so amazing when I first played it.

You do need to be roughly in front of your TV and facing it. This may not be a problem depending on how you usual play. Obviously the Wii is new so we are not sure about games.

Zelda shows that the controls work fine with longer games, in fact its less strain on the hands. But I would think about getting a 360 as well. Just because you will get different games on it.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote