View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 09:52   #31
Logan
Inactive

Services: Sky+ NTL 10mb
Logan is just really niceLogan is just really niceLogan is just really niceLogan is just really niceLogan is just really niceLogan is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Logan
Re: The nintendo wii media and information thread!

Picked mine up at about 8:30 this morning

Bought the console, plus Zelda, plus Wiiplay which comes with a spare controller and an addition Wiichuck thing for £7.99. Total came to £250.

If funds had stretched, I'd have bought Red Shift too. But were a bit tight this Xmas! Saw the advert on TV for Red Shift and the control mechanism looks cool Really want to give that a go.

Two GAME stores in our city center, so what did I do, go to the wrong one lol, had to peg it from one to the other, needed to be back in work before 9am lol. Couldn't remember which I'd pre-ordered from

There were no queues at 8:30, but both stores informed me that people were queueing before 7am and there was a bit of a rush which died down after an hour. Both GAME stores have no more stock for the general public, so unless you pre-ordered, you wouldn't get one from GAME stores in MK. Not sure about other places like Gamestation, Virgin or HMV, but they weren't busy at all - which either means sold out, or nobodies up lol

The only stock if you're lucky, that GAME had came from cancellations. When I went in, there were two guys in the queue before me. First one was lucky enough to get a cancelled one! Second guy was gutted, but the first guy went away on his phone to ask his son or missus lol, the sales assistant was telling the second guy, you can hang around to see whether this guy wants it or not. First guy came back and took it of course

Virtually every second lad though, was carrying a GAME bag ROFL 8)

Pity I won't be opening it till Christmas Day
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote