View Single Post
Old 20-08-2004, 09:22   #16
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Wireless information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
I found that the WPA-PSK support in the pre-sp2 patch above to be flaky at best (linksys and netgear cards). I required a third partty WPA-PSK service to log on to the wireless router, even with the patch installed.

With XP SP2, the support is much better, prettier, and more user friendly. My 2 cents
i found the same as most WPA drivers for XP at the time were naff - they did get better and i no longer required 3rd party programs. Netgear do seem to release a lot of updates and often so a check of the website every few weeks pays off.
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote