Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media TV Service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Virgin Media Changelog (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33607636)

m.massey 06-04-2007 07:27

Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:

Originally Posted by TV Boy (Post 34269008)
I know that but I have seen on channel 242 that it on-screen dog has been rename 'Bio'

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

I do not know. I think HBO sells their Movies to other channels like Five and FX.

Thanks tv boy

Media Boy UK 26-04-2007 14:45

Cartoon Network on Demand is now on Virgin Media. It on TV on Demand.

Media Boy UK 01-05-2007 08:54

Here is the list of Channels changing from Today: The Paramount Comedy Channel has move from Starter TV to TV Size: L (all platforms); Bloomberg has move to Starter TV (for all platforms); Nickelodeon has move from Size: XL to Size: L;The following channels have also move on the Ex-Telewest: MTV UK has move from Size: XL to Size: L; MTV Hits has move from Size: L to Size: XL; VH1 has move from Size: XL to Size: L; VH1 Classic has move from Size: L to Size: XL; Nick Toons has move from Size: L to Size: XL; The Performance Channel has been removed; AND a new radio station - Premier Christian - has launch on Channel 968.
Also Virgin have renamed the Sky channels again: Sky News to "602" and Sky Sports News to "515".

nn012 01-05-2007 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by TV Boy (Post 34290469)
Here is the list of Channels changing from Today: The Paramount Comedy Channel has move from Starter TV to TV Size: L (all platforms); Bloomberg has move to Starter TV (for all platforms); Nickelodeon has move from Size: XL to Size: L;The following channels have also move on the Ex-Telewest: MTV UK has move from Size: XL to Size: L; MTV Hits has move from Size: L to Size: XL; VH1 has move from Size: XL to Size: L; VH1 Classic has move from Size: L to Size: XL; Nick Toons has move from Size: L to Size: XL; The Performance Channel has been removed; AND a new radio station - Premier Christian - has launch on Channel 968.
Also Virgin have renamed the Sky channels again: Sky News to "602" and Sky Sports News to "515".

i still have performance.

Media Boy UK 03-05-2007 01:32

The Jewellery Channel is now available to Virgin TV customers, the channel IS live daily from 10am - Midday on Five US Channel 185.

grabbi 03-05-2007 01:41

Is that what the update was for this mrning?

what a load of crap!

cheers TVBOY!

Media Boy UK 03-05-2007 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by nn012 (Post 34290642)
i still have performance.

The Performance Channel is to be remove soon on Ex-Telewest. No date given.

kin242 03-05-2007 07:10

Brilliant... so we lost all the sky channels and got Paramount and Discovery for a few months- now they take it away again (I'm on the basic NTL package). I wouldnt mind but frankly these virgin on demand channels are crap- they take half an hour to get started as the system is so slow- and quite often they crap out half way through the tiny selection of programs anyway.

How am I to live without my dose of Cartman?

Media Boy UK 03-05-2007 23:05

TGBQ has ended!! It has been confirmed by two presenters that the great big quiz will no longer broadcast. Thre was no prior warning given to the viwers , the presenters only found out this morning.The Great Big Quiz was on FTN [ midnight ], Living 2 [ at 1am ] & Bravo 2 [ at 1am ] on Virgin TV.

Horizon 03-05-2007 23:14

....now that is good news:)

Media Boy UK 04-05-2007 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by TV Boy (Post 34293404)
TGBQ has ended!! It has been confirmed by two presenters that the great big quiz will no longer broadcast. Thre was no prior warning given to the viwers , the presenters only found out this morning.The Great Big Quiz was on FTN [ midnight ], Living 2 [ at 1am ] & Bravo 2 [ at 1am ] on Virgin TV.

Win Win TV is now on FTN.

Media Boy UK 06-05-2007 16:46

Update: Win Win TV was only on Virgin TV for one night as I think Virgin Media did not know about The Great Big Quiz being closedown by its owners. PremPlus has now closed on Virgin TV it was on Channel 501 & Channel 502 [ In Ex-NTL ].

Lambard 06-05-2007 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by TV Boy (Post 34295847)
Update: Win Win TV was only on Virgin TV for one night as I think Virgin Media did not know about The Great Big Quiz being closedown by its owners. PremPlus has now closed on Virgin TV it was on Channel 501 & Channel 502 [ In Ex-NTL ].

thank you

my bet is

Skysports 4 will replace Prem Plus but it is not going to be PPV channel

or

ti will replace it by VIRGIN SPORT CHANNEL

railpulley 06-05-2007 21:30

Surely Prem Plus will be replaced by Setanta PPV for next season

Media Boy UK 06-05-2007 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by railpulley (Post 34296103)
Surely Prem Plus will be replaced by Setanta PPV for next season

Setanta are going to show all of theirs 46 FA Premiership games LIVE on Setanta Sports 1 or Setanta Sports 2 next season.