Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33698080)

MalteseFalcon 12-01-2018 02:26

Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I'm sure long term it might be better, but at the moment it just seems to be a policy brought in to punish the slower people.

denphone 12-01-2018 12:27

Supermarkets where half the fruit and veg shelves are half empty still at 9.00 in the morning.:(:td:

dilli-theclaw 12-01-2018 22:43

Back in hospital AGAIN - stuff my life.

weenie 13-01-2018 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35932286)

You have my sympathy dilli, I honestly do not know how you do it.

Today when I just got back from my break there was a letter from the NHS appointments booking office, so I called them and I will be going in hospital on Sunday at 11am, it is a different hospital from last time which is a bit more traveling for us but that's a small price to pay if all goes well.

When I phoned the bookings office I explained my last experience and they said that they would get someone to phone me which they did.

The staff nurse who called me explained that it states sedation and I will be getting more than last time and that they are fully aware of what happened last time and I have to try and put that experience behind me which is easier said than done tbh.

I did ask the staff nurse (who was extremely nice and fully understood my anxiety) if it would be beneficial for me to see if my GP would prescribe me some Diazepam and she said if I did that then it would affect my level of sedation on the day, so for that reason she does not recommend that I do this. Although I'm not too happy with this, I do fully understand the reason she does not recommend this and at the end of the day one can only put there faith in what is said and hope all goes well this time after all I can't let one bad experience put me off can I.

I'm just pleased that it is a different hospital and apparently it is a different consultant which gives me hope. The consultant doing this I'm assured will be fully aware of my last experience and anxiety over this procedure, so fingers crossed everything will go as planned as I just don't know how I would cope if it went like last time.

Saying that, I'm utterly prettified and extremely apprehensive and hoping beyond hope that the sedation works this time.

TheDaddy 13-01-2018 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by weenie (Post 35932317)

Today when I just got back from my break there was a letter from the NHS appointments booking office, so I called them and I will be going in hospital on Sunday at 11am, it is a different hospital from last time which is a bit more traveling for us but that's a small price to pay if all goes well.

When I phoned the bookings office I explained my last experience and they said that they would get someone to phone me which they did.

The staff nurse who called me explained that it states sedation and I will be getting more than last time and that they are fully aware of what happened last time and I have to try and put that experience behind me which is easier said than done tbh.

I did ask the staff nurse (who was extremely nice and fully understood my anxiety) if it would be beneficial for me to see if my GP would prescribe me some Diazepam and she said if I did that then it would affect my level of sedation on the day, so for that reason she does not recommend that I do this. Although I'm not too happy with this, I do fully understand the reason she does not recommend this and at the end of the day one can only put there faith in what is said and hope all goes well this time after all I can't let one bad experience put me off can I.

I'm just pleased that it is a different hospital and apparently it is a different consultant which gives me hope. The consultant doing this I'm assured will be fully aware of my last experience and anxiety over this procedure, so fingers crossed everything will go as planned as I just don't know how I would cope if it went like last time.

Saying that, I'm utterly prettified and extremely apprehensive and hoping beyond hope that the sedation works this time.

Fingers crossed indeed, for you and dilli :tu:

dilli-theclaw 13-01-2018 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by weenie (Post 35932317)

i hope you get on better this time :tu:

raging bull 13-01-2018 11:00

I had a bad experience some time ago (private clinic with back injections).
4hrs after the procedure my body was still not anesthetic free, ended up with me being carried out by my wife and younger brother to fully recover at home.
Next time I had the same procedure at the same clinic no problems.
Turns out I had too much anesthetic in my system, so a fine line between too much/not enough pain relief!

joglynne 13-01-2018 12:23

Playing catch up so......

@ dilli sorry to hear that you are back inside again, . :(

@ weenie, at least the short notice has cut down your worry time and that you will be going to a different hospital. It sounds as though they are a lot more caring than the last place. Time never stands still so try to fill worrying space with things that take your mind off what happened last time.

I shall be thinking of you both over the next few days. <<masses of hugs>>

denphone 13-01-2018 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35932286)

Sorry to hear that you are back in hospital dilli as hopefully you will be out again as soon as possible.

nashville 13-01-2018 16:16

Hope you get out of hospital soon Dil and feel better, Weenie Good Luck this time ,

MalteseFalcon 15-01-2018 14:45

Been put on a course of beta blockers as I was starting to have panic attacks going to work. Gotta give them a month to see what happens.

weenie 15-01-2018 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon (Post 35932614)
Been put on a course of beta blockers as I was starting to have panic attacks going to work. Gotta give them a month to see what happens.

Hope they work for you Mark as it cannot be nice having panic attacks on a daily basis.

Well I can confirm that my endoscopy once again did not go well and the hospital will need to discuss how and what they plan to do about my symptoms, if they do nothing then that is fine by me as I can assure you I will never have this test done ever again either with sedation or throat spray.

I just cannot do this test and that's that. Hubby has been looking at how much this would be private and I told him not to bother, trust me I will not budge on this one, in fact I take my hat off to anyone who can do this test, I can't.

My hubby asked me to describe it and I can only say for me it was truly horrendous on both occasions, I would not wish this on anyone...

I do feel I have let my family down but I just can't do this test, as that is twice I have tried and twice I have failed not to mention the waste of money I have now cost the NHS :(

nashville 15-01-2018 18:38

Sorry to hear this Weenie, this test is definately not for you ,even if it was private it would probable be the same procedure, Hope they can find another solution for you,
Take Care

weenie 15-01-2018 19:23

No it is not nash, I'm going to see my consultant next week so we will see what he has to say.

MalteseFalcon 15-01-2018 19:55

You haven't let anyone down weenie, you tried to do the test and you can't. Your comfort has to come first, and I am sure the doctors will be able to find a test for you.

TheDaddy 15-01-2018 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon (Post 35932665)
You haven't let anyone down weenie, you tried to do the test and you can't. Your comfort has to come first, and I am sure the doctors will be able to find a test for you.

Ditto those thoughts

tweetiepooh 16-01-2018 11:30

I may have mentioned before but only way my hospital managed to get my endoscopy was under a general. Even both local and sedation didn't work. This was NHS not private.

nashville 16-01-2018 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by weenie (Post 35932661)
No it is not nash, I'm going to see my consultant next week so we will see what he has to say.

Keep us up to date Weenie

weenie 17-01-2018 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by tweetiepooh (Post 35932723)
I may have mentioned before but only way my hospital managed to get my endoscopy was under a general. Even both local and sedation didn't work. This was NHS not private.

tweetiepooh, it looks like I will be getting this test done under GA.

My consultants secretary has just phoned and asked me if I would consider this test under a GA and I said yes, she said excellent and she would now be contacting the appointment booking office. I'm so relieved as I know I need this test and I'm just so relieved that this has been offered to myself.

I still do not know how anyone can manage this test with just the throat spray, sedation or both.

Like I say I found this to be truly horrendous on both occasions.

nashville 17-01-2018 11:38

Glad you will be getting the GA to get things sorted out, Take Care

weenie 17-01-2018 14:11

Oh nash I was so pleased when I got the call and a solution was offered.

nashville 17-01-2018 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by weenie (Post 35932866)
Oh nash I was so pleased when I got the call and a solution was offered.

You can content yourself now, I get one every two years but I am fine with a sedative ;)

dilli-theclaw 17-01-2018 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by weenie (Post 35932845)
tweetiepooh, it looks like I will be getting this test done under GA.

My consultants secretary has just phoned and asked me if I would consider this test under a GA and I said yes, she said excellent and she would now be contacting the appointment booking office. I'm so relieved as I know I need this test and I'm just so relieved that this has been offered to myself.

I still do not know how anyone can manage this test with just the throat spray, sedation or both.

Like I say I found this to be truly horrendous on both occasions.

Glad you’ve got a solution.

—————-

I’ve just got back from an op on my leg. Really tired but hope it feels better soon.

nashville 17-01-2018 18:03

Hope your leg heals soon Dill

weenie 17-01-2018 18:15

Hope your feeling better soon dilli :) take care x

denphone 17-01-2018 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by nashville (Post 35932902)
Hope your leg heals soon Dill

+1

MalteseFalcon 18-01-2018 07:12

My moan small in comparison, but having a job changed on me last minute. I was really looking forward to what I had this morning but no I have to go on a different job that is hideously overcrewed. Meaning I will be doing 5 hours travel in total for doing just 2 hours work. Is it worth it? No. But if I don't, I get a disciplinary.

denphone 18-01-2018 10:40

Car Insurance going up.:(

SnoopZ 18-01-2018 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35932964)
Car Insurance going up.:(

Did you look at getting a better quote online, it always works for me if i remember to do it?

denphone 18-01-2018 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35932967)
Did you look at getting a better quote online, it always works for me if i remember to do it?

No we did not so we will try that later SnoopZ.

weenie 18-01-2018 12:29

May be worth looking around den then phoning your current provider to see if they can match your quotes.

TheDaddy 18-01-2018 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35932967)

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35932968)

You sometimes get a better quote from your current company doing that, without the need to switch. Happened to me three years running

Mr K 18-01-2018 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35932968)

You'll almost certainly get a better quote if you ring them. Are you on automatic renewal ? (they love that).Ring up and say you want to cancel the renewal as you've a better quote, watch the price plummet.. I go through this rigmarole every year, they rely on customer apathy.

dilli-theclaw 19-01-2018 09:52

Another operation today, I certainly like getting my money’s worth!

MalteseFalcon 19-01-2018 10:14

Good luck dilli. Been signed off work now for a week, the side effects of my meds mucked me up this week so now need to let them settle down.

denphone 19-01-2018 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35933098)

Good luck Dilli as my thoughts are with you old bean.:hugs:

weenie 19-01-2018 12:29

@ mark :( take care

@ dilli Good luck with your operation :hugs:

GrimUpNorth 19-01-2018 20:26

Some so and so nicked the number plates from one of our cars last night.

Cheers

Dave

TheDaddy 19-01-2018 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35933098)

If I were you I'd cut my losses and ask for a refund

nashville 20-01-2018 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth (Post 35933165)

Cheers

Dave

Low life, doing this,

raging bull 20-01-2018 20:33

Illegal intent Nash?
Report to the police, could be used to clone same make/model and colour of your car.

Maggy 24-01-2018 20:41

Terrific. I ordered a tablet and cover through Amazon for my son and it was due for delivery today..All I've got is the cover..and the carrier saying on tracking info that it was delivered directly to a resident in this house which is a lie because it was just shoved through the letterbox despite the fact there were 3 people in the house at the time CS were useless as is the Amazon complaint email service who seem to be taking the carrier's reply as truth.

MalteseFalcon 24-01-2018 21:22

That's awful Maggie. Hope it gets sorted.

And my moan is probably trivial. However last year in May, there was a crew split between the 2 managers who run Waitrose counts. They very rarely stayed to the dedicated crews that were generated. At Christmas, they swore this would end. HAHAHAHA!!! No chance, been put on jobs with the other crew which means no chance of doing audits, and also working with the person who is a massive part of the reason why I suffer from anxiety at work. But do they care? NO!

weenie 25-01-2018 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maggy J (Post 35933782)
Terrific. I ordered a tablet and cover through Amazon for my son and it was due for delivery today..All I've got is the cover..and the carrier saying on tracking info that it was delivered directly to a resident in this house which is a lie because it was just shoved through the letterbox despite the fact there were 3 people in the house at the time CS were useless as is the Amazon complaint email service who seem to be taking the carrier's reply as truth.

Hope you get this sorted Maggy.

I'm sitting here and my tummy is knots for my youngest, saying that it won't be long until I find out how he thinks he has done in his last exam as I pick him up in 25 minutes yes I'm clock watching.

Update he thinks he has done GOOD :)

I did offer for us to have lunch at Frankie and Bennys, Pizza Hut or where ever he fancied but he declined this offer and his exact words were "Mum I just want to go home and chill"

denphone 25-01-2018 18:42

Just came back from the pain management clinic and once they have had discussions with other health professionals about my ongoing illnesses and medications they will decide on what medication they will give me for my pain relief.

weenie 26-01-2018 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35933969)
Just came back from the pain management clinic and once they have had discussions with other health professionals about my ongoing illnesses and medications they will decide on what medication they will give me for my pain relief.

Hope they get it spot on for you den :hugs:

Carth 26-01-2018 15:42

Wife & daughter just returned from the dental practice they have belonged to for years.

Wife was informed that when the daughter reaches the age of 18 (next month) she will no longer be treated as an NHS patient :shocked:

Is this common amongst Dental Practices or simply money grabbing?

denphone 26-01-2018 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 35934141)
Wife & daughter just returned from the dental practice they have belonged to for years.

Wife was informed that when the daughter reaches the age of 18 (next month) she will no longer be treated as an NHS patient :shocked:

l hope this might help you Carth.

https://www.patients-association.org...ur-dentist.pdf

Carth 26-01-2018 17:29

Cheers Den :tu:

MalteseFalcon 26-01-2018 18:44

Two faced backstabbing self delusional blame avoiding attention seekers.

Hom3r 26-01-2018 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth (Post 35933165)

Cheers

Dave

I trust you reported it to the police, and you could end up getting speeding tickets, parking fines etc.

weenie 01-02-2018 13:52

I just broke my Links of London sweetie bracelet :( but the good news is it is only going to cost £10.00 for it to be re-stringed and that includes all the charms cleaned plus it will be away for only 7 days :)

Maybe this should be in the happy thought thread as I thought it would be a lot more expensive to get it fixed.

nashville 01-02-2018 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35933969)

Hope you get something that can help you Den

Mr K 02-02-2018 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 35934141)

Yes it's common practice. Come the revolution dentists will be first against the wall....
( although if she's in full time education it should be free till 19 https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/1786.aspx?CategoryID=74)

Hom3r 03-02-2018 20:35

Watching a programme about the supermoon, on BBC

They used 40 kms

What the hell is that.

We are in the UK not in Europe.

We use miles.

MalteseFalcon 03-02-2018 20:51

Working tomorrow, but after being sat in a car for nearly 7 hours on Friday my back is so stiff and sore. Guess I will have to drug myself up with codeine to cope tomorrow.

heero_yuy 05-02-2018 15:04

Me and the OH both down with a nasty snotty cold. Symptoms started last Thursday but it's fully kicked in now. :( At least it's not the 'Flu.

denphone 05-02-2018 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 35935628)
Me and the OH both down with a nasty snotty cold. Symptoms started last Thursday but it's fully kicked in now. :( At least it's not the 'Flu.

Sorry to hear that old bean :ghugs: as thankfully our household have got rid of ours now.

Hom3r 05-02-2018 18:15

Word flew around the company today about the guy how did all the equipment calibration/PAT testing in our company.

While on holiday in Spain last week he was walking and was run over an killed.

I only know one thing about him and that was he was a jehovah witness.

I embarrassed to say I don't even know if he was married or had kids. :(

heero_yuy 06-02-2018 08:30

Quote:

Quote from denphone:

Sorry to hear that old bean :ghugs: as thankfully our household have got rid of ours now.
Thanks den. Both had a rough night, aches and pains, too hot, then too cold and shivering, maybe it is flu. :(

Managed to get the paper this morning but the short walk exhausted me.

Looks like bed and some Paracetamol will be the best plan.

nashville 06-02-2018 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35935670)
Word flew around the company today about the guy how did all the equipment calibration/PAT testing in our company.

That is sad news. You go for a nice holiday and this happens,

weenie 06-02-2018 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35935670)

Never nice to hear such news Hom3r especially when we know the person in some way, whether that be work related or not :hugs:

Taf 06-02-2018 18:43

Delivery lorries double-parked beside cars that were parked on double yellow lines both sides of a busy street. Just about passable for a single small car, but 4 buses each side held up until one of the lorries moved. After the driver ignored all the car horns to do his paperwork for at least 5 minutes.

dilli-theclaw 06-02-2018 20:13

Back in hospital AGAIN and they’re keeping me in :(

MalteseFalcon 07-02-2018 04:22

Sucks dilli, hopefully a short stay.

Currently killing time, been at work and been home since 3. Getting picked up at 6 to go and do another job. Hoping it will be an easy one.

Tinky 07-02-2018 06:40

Had a sprinkling of snow overnight, looking very frosty out there brrrr! :erm:

denphone 07-02-2018 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinky (Post 35935902)

Cold here Tinky but alas no snow.

heero_yuy 07-02-2018 09:11

Quote:

Quote from Tinky:

We had a dusting too. Came through about 3am. Frosty as well.

dilli-theclaw 07-02-2018 12:59

.......and they want to stick a camera down my throat - yaaaaaaaaay :(

Hugh 07-02-2018 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35935931)

Make sure they clean it first - it may be a multi-orifice camera... :shocked:

nashville 07-02-2018 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35935851)
Back in hospital AGAIN and they’re keeping me in :(

Hope you feel better and get out soon

denphone 07-02-2018 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35935931)

Sorry to hear that dilli as sadly going by my experiences its not very comfortable at all unless you are sedated.:hugs:

Hom3r 07-02-2018 19:15

Centre lane hoggers,

I overtook more cars in lane one doing 60mph than I did when I managed to get into lane 3.

These idiots need there licence revoked.

richard s 07-02-2018 20:15

Quite agree... they need to resit their test and read the highway code.

Damien 07-02-2018 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35936003)
Centre lane hoggers,

I overtook more cars in lane one doing 60mph than I did when I managed to get into lane 3.

These idiots need there licence revoked.

I think the people who have no idea how to position on roundabouts are even worse! Ever been forced to do an entire tour of it because some idiot did 3/4ths of the thing in the outer lane hanging in your blind spot? :mad:

Maggy 10-02-2018 08:37

Another damned cold! 2nd since Christmas.

denphone 10-02-2018 09:47

Potholes.:(

Stephen 10-02-2018 15:36

Took another bleed at the back of my left eye a few weeks ago and been to Gartnavel a few times since.

Might have to get the vitrectomy I had on the right eye last year on the left which was my better eye.

Going to see surgeon a week on Monday. Last time thus happened in August I got a series of injections but that's not even been mentioned.

It's also been bleeding still and my vision is really impaired right now. Getting fed up as since the operation last year my right eye was left with a grey out of focus area in the middle so reading with that eye is almost 0 now.

SnoopZ 10-02-2018 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35936351)
Potholes.:(

Tell me about it! The roads near me are terrible and even Stansted Airport just got closed for a repair causing my partners flight to divert to Luton and it has just this minute landed back at Stansted, 2.5hrs late.

SnoopZ 10-02-2018 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35936385)
Tell me about it! The roads near me are terrible and even Stansted Airport just got closed for a repair causing my partners flight to divert to Luton and it has just this minute landed back at Stansted, 2.5hrs late.

And to add to this because of the delay the car park cost me £31!

denphone 11-02-2018 05:21

Quote:

Yes l can certainly imagine that SnoopZ as the usual thing they do now is from early summer onwards they go round patch it up and then come the next winter they are in the same state as they were last winter and so it goes on and on as its a bit like sticking a plaster on it then it falls off so then one has to put another plaster on and so on...

---------- Post added at 05:21 ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35936390)

Sadly its not cheap as that is another bug bear for many of us as well.

Hom3r 11-02-2018 22:01

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35936390)

I was at the airport between Christmas and the new year with my niece picking up her girlfriend.

I parked in the mid stay which is free for the first hour and then £2.50 fup to the 2nd hour one minute later it rises to £23.

My nieces girlfriend was stuck on the plane at the ramp as it was too icy to disembark, but luckily I didn't hit the 2 hour mark.

nashville 12-02-2018 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35936383)
Took another bleed at the back of my left eye a few weeks ago and been to Gartnavel a few times since.

Might have to get the vitrectomy I had on the right eye last year on the left which was my better eye.

Going to see surgeon a week on Monday. Last time thus happened in August I got a series of injections but that's not even been mentioned.

It's also been bleeding still and my vision is really impaired right now. Getting fed up as since the operation last year my right eye was left with a grey out of focus area in the middle so reading with that eye is almost 0 now.

Hope you get it sorted soon, Stephen ,

Taf 12-02-2018 13:09

Once again the Welsh Assembly is asking for people to respond to their plans to change so many things, including an extra £9million+ to increase the numbers of members from 60 to 90, and dropping the voting age to 16.

But you have to respond, with all reasons for your choice, in DOCX format only!

What if you don't have a program to produce DOCX literature?

No wonder their "consultations" are often nothing of the sort.....

heero_yuy 12-02-2018 14:46

Quote:

Quote from Taf:

Once again the Welsh Assembly is asking for people to respond to their plans to change so many things, including an extra £9million+ to increase the numbers of members from 60 to 90, and dropping the voting age to 16.

But you have to respond, with all reasons for your choice, in DOCX format only!

What if you don't have a program to produce DOCX literature?

No wonder their "consultations" are often nothing of the sort.....
If they had to chose, it should have been .DOC as the later MS office can save to the older format.

This free online convertor will handle most conversions.

Not everybody can justify spending out on the latest version of software and later isn't always better.

Hugh 12-02-2018 15:28

tbf, docx came out over 10 years ago with Word 2007, so I wouldn't really call it "the latest version"...

weenie 12-02-2018 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35936383)

Hope things get sorted for you Stephen :hugs:

Taf 12-02-2018 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 35936551)
This free online convertor will handle most conversions.

Cheers Heero! :)

Mr_love_monkey 12-02-2018 20:15

Damn my internet is slow. I posted this nearly 3 years ago

Hugh 12-02-2018 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey (Post 35936579)

Welcome back.

You’ve been missed.

denphone 13-02-2018 05:12

Quote:

Nice to see you return..

Mr_love_monkey 13-02-2018 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 35936596)
Welcome back.

You’ve been missed.

You never had a good aim :)

joglynne 13-02-2018 12:18

Quote:

Hi Mr LM. Nice to see you back. :)

Hom3r 13-02-2018 18:15

Quote:

We've you been?

Mr_love_monkey 13-02-2018 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35936662)
We've you been?

I got lost looking for the toilets

nashville 13-02-2018 18:51

Welcome back ,

Hugh 13-02-2018 18:55

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey (Post 35936663)

heero_yuy 13-02-2018 19:05

Quote:

Quote from Mr_love_monkey:

They'ved moved them from the basement to the 13th floor. Just to confuse members.

Welcome back. :tu:

Mr_love_monkey 13-02-2018 20:59

That's just odd (talking about the monkey toilet seat)

denphone 14-02-2018 04:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey (Post 35936663)

You see those senior moments come to us all in the end.;)