Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Which Sky Atlantic Show (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33684833)

denphone 13-02-2012 10:55

Re: Which Sky Atlantic Show

Quote:

Originally Posted by Its-Me (Post 35380995)
Morning Denphone.
Have you seen the movie War Horse.:)

No not yet as l tend to wait for it to be released on DVD or Blue Ray before l watch most things but l have got a friend who brings me some things before they get released on Disc.

Its-Me 13-02-2012 11:28

I usually get my DVD'S from one of my illegal source's. Most time's not of the best quality. But what else should I expect.

denphone 13-02-2012 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Its-Me (Post 35381115)
I usually get my DVD'S from one of my illegal source's. Most time's not of the best quality. But what else should I expect.

Well we all have our different sources.:D

Its-Me 13-02-2012 11:52

I'm still getting used to this posting malarky.:Peaceman:

denphone 13-02-2012 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Its-Me (Post 35381134)
I'm still getting used to this posting malarky.:Peaceman:

You seem to be doing okay from where l am looking.

Its-Me 13-02-2012 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35381140)
You seem to be doing okay from where l am looking.

You's all seem to be a nice lot of folk's. Why do you's have a problem with HD boy?:confused:

Paul 13-02-2012 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Its-Me (Post 35381147)
You's all seem to be a nice lot of folk's. Why do you's have a problem with HD boy?:confused:

Why dont you explain how someone supposedly "new", who joined yesterday, whould know anything about HD Boy, especially someone with a name of "Its-Me".

Its-Me 13-02-2012 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul M (Post 35381221)
Why dont you explain how someone supposedly "new", who joined yesterday, whould know anything about HD Boy, especially someone with a name of "Its-Me".

I was asking a simple question, there's no need to be so aggressive toward's me. Why don't you just relax.:td:

Stephen 13-02-2012 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Its-Me (Post 35381225)
I was asking a simple question, there's no need to be so aggressive toward's me. Why don't you just relax.:td:

Explain how then, you know of HD Boy if you only joined here yesterday?

Its-Me 13-02-2012 14:17

I can read you know. Before I joined cable forum, I read most of alot of the post's on here. IMO some people on here are bullying him.

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

If your that interested in who I am then go to facebook.com/AlanStitt or twitter.com/AlanStitt1

Hugh 13-02-2012 14:18

I would strongly recommend you don't provide personal details on an open forum.

Its-Me 13-02-2012 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 35381280)
I would strongly recommend you don't provide personal details on an open forum.

Sorry Hugh but I'm trying to prove I'm not HD boy.

Maggy 13-02-2012 15:14

The topic is Sky Atlantic shows NOT HD Boy so let's stick to that.

muppetman11 13-02-2012 15:27

Sky Atlantic goes mobile in battle for viewers

Quote:

The battle for television viewers has hotted up today with the launch of Sky Atlantic on mobile phones and tablets.

The channel, which screens highly-rated shows such as Boardwalk Empire, is the latest to join the Sky Go platform.

Sky has also announced that Sky 1, Sky Living and Sky Arts will be added next month followed by Sky Sports F1 in March.

And it hailed Sky Go a major success, saying the Premier League matches between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City combined with Manchester United's win over Arsenal attracted 3.1 million views. Sky Go was used by 1.5 million people in December, it added.
Quote:

Sky Atlantic aims to appeal to the “box-set” generation with quality dramas, a large chunk of which come from American station HBO.

With big impact shows including Mad Men, Game of Thrones and Big Love and quirky comedies such as Bored to Death, the channel is only available to Sky subscribers and such exclusivity is becoming ever more crucial.

Currently Sky Go is available on Apple devices, computers and the Xbox 360. An Android app will launch by the end of February, the company said today, extending the reach of the service.

Holly Knill, head of Sky Go, said: “Sky Go is all about helping more people watch the TV they love wherever and whenever it suits them, so I’m delighted to announce the roll out of Sky Go to Android.“
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...s-6297348.html

Its-Me 13-02-2012 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by muppetman11 (Post 35381323)
Sky Atlantic goes mobile in battle for viewers

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...s-6297348.html

I saw the advert for this. YIPEEE:)