Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Internet Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Amazon customer service email (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=22420)

TigaSefi 10-01-2005 11:11

Amazon customer service email

Has anyone got any idea what amazon.co.uk's email address is ? they f**ked up again... :dozey:

Raistlin 10-01-2005 11:16

Re: Amazon customer service email

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...153121-6739039

Click on any of the "Browse Contact Us" links that are relevant to your problem and then click on the "Email Us" link.

TigaSefi 10-01-2005 11:28

Cheers :)

Raistlin 10-01-2005 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigaSefi
Cheers :)

np :D

andygrif 10-01-2005 22:31

Or call them on the least publicised number in the world...

0800 279 6620

Richard M 10-01-2005 22:40

I can do better than that:
Quote:

Amazon.co.uk
020 8636 9200
:naughty:

Chris 10-01-2005 22:53

Don't expect much help from them. I tried to complain about something a while ago. I got a series of standard replies until eventually (after raging on at them for sending standard replies instead of actually *reading* my complaint) they sent something written especially for me, promising to look into my complaint and get back to me. That was the last I ever heard from them. Amazon's complaints procedure is based on the tried and tested technique of fobbing you off until you lose the will to carry on and leave them alone.

andygrif 11-01-2005 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard M
I can do better than that:

:naughty:

Hmmm....but mine is Freefone! I don't like paying to tell someone they haven't done their jobs in the first place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris T
Don't expect much help from them. I tried to complain about something a while ago. I got a series of standard replies until eventually (after raging on at them for sending standard replies instead of actually *reading* my complaint) they sent something written especially for me, promising to look into my complaint and get back to me. That was the last I ever heard from them. Amazon's complaints procedure is based on the tried and tested technique of fobbing you off until you lose the will to carry on and leave them alone.

Yes, agreed. They're absolutely appalling - however if you kick up enough of a stink they end up sorting it and coughing up money to get you off the phone. Always worth a punt, especially if they're paying for the call!

SILVER SURFER 11-02-2008 11:58

My thanks to Andygrif for providing a telephone number for Customer Services at Amazon. I ordered an item and on Friday and payed for Saturday delivery. It did not arrive until this morning and I wanted to contact Amazon for a refund of the delivery charge. Unfortunately they do not include an option to e-mail them about this, undelivered goods, faulty goods, wrong goods etc. yes but not late deliveries. It's not about the money but the principal of the thing. This is my first purchase from Amazon via a courier and I was disappointed with the outcome especially as I waited in all day on Saturday. Citylink told me they had it down for next day delivery (today) so I don't know whether it was their fault or Amazons. On the plus side I received an apology from a very nice lady in Customer Services who promised to refund the delivery charge and confirmed this by e-mail shortly afterwards. Cheers Andygrif!

johnmmillar 05-04-2009 10:32

Watch these guys...they keep changing it. This week it is:

or

;)

bellydancinggirl 06-01-2010 16:48

Hi. I've had a nightmare with Amazon.

I STRONGLY advise you to contact the Managing Director directly if you are not getting anywhere with Customer Services.

Contact details are:

Email "managingdirector@amazon.com" - MD is called Brian McBride

Email "resolution-uk@amazon.co.uk" - Executive Customer Relations

I received pretty much instant reponses to these email addresses, but if you do want to write, the address is:

Amazon.co.uk Ltd.
Customer Services
Patriot court
1-9 The Grove
Slough
Berkshire SL1 1QP

Hope this helps someone - please let me know - as it took me three months to get this information!

johnmmillar 06-01-2010 17:09

I ended up having to sue Amazon over my dispute about a plasma TV delivered broken. It was quite a story, but I won on all counts and Amazon did end up paying.

If anyone feels the need to pursue Amazon through the small claims court I have lots of useful advice.....

BTW I wrote to Brian McBride and he studiously ignored the corrspondence. This was one thing which got up the judge's nose.

bellydancinggirl 06-01-2010 17:17

Wow - well done you! Thanks for your reply.

I received compensation directly from the Manufacturer thankfully. It's just as well as Amazon are appalling.

In the course of my complaint, I tried to get Amazon to return a faulty electrical item to the manufacturer and learnt that they sold it to another customer! What's worse is that it was an air purifier which had covered every surface in my house with black dust and they knew that and sold it on.

I'm furious though that despite 4 months of chasing, Amazon haven't (and, apparently, won't be) offering me one penny in compensation. I was a customer for 10 years and they will happily lose me as a customer. :mad:

geary021 28-01-2010 12:49

I love Amazon! They're great, and really helpfull!! I only ever had one problem with them when they sent me the wrong item and when I complained they sent me the correct item, refunded my original payment and gave me a £20 gift voucher as a sign of goodwill! Have none of you guys had similar fortune? Maybe you were rude to the good people of Amazon?:confused:

MadGamer 29-01-2010 10:41

I bought loads from Amazon and never had a problem