Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sony Games Systems (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   PS Vita bundle Pricing offers (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33685173)

andrewstevenson 01-02-2012 15:37

PS Vita bundle Pricing offers

Well amazon have launched a deal to blow other companies out the water. Wifi version, 8 gb memory card, and a game for £234 and same for 3G its £284 bargain

Stephen 01-02-2012 16:07

Re: PS Vita bundle Pricing offers

Changed title to be a bit more descriptive.

Link to offer

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.h..._rd_i=13821451

Shame the choice of games isn't the best.

Game have, wifi Vita, 4Gb mem card and Wipeout for £259.98 which is still a good deal.

andrewstevenson 02-02-2012 02:00

amazon dropped the pre order pack

Please be informed that the promotion mentioned by Sony is in correct and this is the only promotion available on our website for the item. But as far as I know I asked Sony and this is the response.

" Well my conversation was with a senior at Sony who stated clearly that the pre order pack is not a gift from the retailer, it's a gift given from Sony to the consumer for pre ordering the item from an authorised Sony retailer and they are dispatching pre order packs when the shipments are sent from or via amazon, what now"

* Free 8GB Memory Card: You can add the 8GB Memory Card to your order, for free. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. Free memory card terms and conditions.

* £15 Game: You can also add one of the selected games below to your order, for £15. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. £15 game terms and conditions.

I request you to please follow the below link regarding the promotion:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html

Hugh 02-02-2012 06:56

Threads merged.

Please do not start separate threads on subjects you had just previously started a thread on the day before

Stephen 02-02-2012 09:44

Re: amazon dropped the pre order pack

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewstevenson (Post 35373858)
Please be informed that the promotion mentioned by Sony is in correct and this is the only promotion available on our website for the item. But as far as I know I asked Sony and this is the response.

" Well my conversation was with a senior at Sony who stated clearly that the pre order pack is not a gift from the retailer, it's a gift given from Sony to the consumer for pre ordering the item from an authorised Sony retailer and they are dispatching pre order packs when the shipments are sent from or via amazon, what now"

* Free 8GB Memory Card: You can add the 8GB Memory Card to your order, for free. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. Free memory card terms and conditions.

* £15 Game: You can also add one of the selected games below to your order, for £15. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. £15 game terms and conditions.

I request you to please follow the below link regarding the promotion:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html

Not sure what this is about? just a quote from Amazon???:confused:

andrewstevenson 02-02-2012 15:40

Well it amazon current ps vita bundle but they now longer give the ps vita per order pack

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Also spoke with Playstation support they said while this is a shock they can't force amazon, they don't know what can be done, they will try but currently no plans for amazon customers to get pre order pack availability

Stephen 02-02-2012 15:45

I know it's their bundle. I linked to it earlier.

However you just posted some of the text without stating why, so it was confusing.

Just order it at Gamestation for £10 deposit to get the pre order pack? They have just dropped it down from £25 deposit.

andrewstevenson 02-02-2012 16:48

What's everybody thoughts

Hugh 02-02-2012 16:58

Don't care - if I want play handheld games, I will use my IPad....

andrewstevenson 02-02-2012 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35374190)
I know it's their bundle. I linked to it earlier.

However you just posted some of the text without stating why, so it was confusing.

Just order it at Gamestation for £10 deposit to get the pre order pack? They have just dropped it down from £25 deposit.

But here is thing amazon is so much cheaper but this is what they said

Quote:

Please be assured that we understand . I have reviewed our previous correspondence.

Please understand that the information provided in our last message correctly represents our policy at this time.

As my colleague previously mentioned,we are offering our own deal, if you would like the pre order bonus please contact Sony as they may be able to help, however we were not supplied with these items.

Thank you for your understanding.

But when I asked Sony they can't help either

Tezcatlipoca 02-02-2012 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 35374229)
Don't care - if I want play handheld games, I will use my IPad....

This.

Stephen 02-02-2012 18:26

Same here. While the gadget geek in me really wants one as it looks nice, I really don't need it, I play handheld games on my GS2 and my iPad which is always with me.

I also have a 3DS which honestly doesn't get played much, so a Vita would be a waste of money.

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewstevenson (Post 35374249)
But here is thing amazon is so much cheaper but this is what they said

But when I asked Sony they can't help either

Yes they have a cheaper bundle on offer but really it's not better as I wouldn't consider any of the games in it.

With Game's offer I could pick any game including the big releases like Uncharted and Wipeout, and you get the pre order pack ;)

Xan 03-02-2012 14:05

got my pre-order from tesco wife gets 10% off,had to get the 3g

Saaf_laandon_mo 03-02-2012 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35374304)

I also have a 3DS which honestly doesn't get played much, so a Vita would be a waste of money.

Is the 3DS any good. My 7 year old wants one - I tell her to stick with her normal DS or the ipad but she still insists on wanting the 3ds.

Stephen 03-02-2012 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo (Post 35374815)
Is the 3DS any good. My 7 year old wants one - I tell her to stick with her normal DS or the ipad but she still insists on wanting the 3ds.

Its a really good device, and a lot more powerful graphically than the original DS. However I do end up playing with the 3D off if I am playing a while.

Best thing to to try and get a go of one somewhere.