Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media Billing Issues (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   VM Staff Accounts (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33687310)

Brummielad 27-04-2012 22:33

VM Staff Accounts

Has anyone else had problems with staff accounts recently?

You cant make any changes to your staff account unless you go on the new deal!!!

What is the idea behind that?

What are they trying to achieve. If you are on an old legacy package and just want to add something!!

Sirius 27-04-2012 23:49

Re: VM Staff Accounts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brummielad (Post 35420103)
Has anyone else had problems with staff accounts recently?

You cant make any changes to your staff account unless you go on the new deal!!!

What is the idea behind that?

What are they trying to achieve. If you are on an old legacy package and just want to add something!!

I have just made a change and i am staying on the original deal not the new one or are you on about the really old deal. If its the really old deal then you have not been allowed to make changes in ages

jb66 28-04-2012 07:44

That's always been the case, the old deals were frozen ages ago

Brummielad 28-04-2012 08:23

No it isnt a really old deal but one from 2008.

Is this the one you managed to change without having to change package?

I thought the tax issue was only for those package in early Telewest days where the product was free but you were taxed on its value

Sirius 28-04-2012 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brummielad (Post 35420156)
No it isnt a really old deal but one from 2008.

Is this the one you managed to change without having to change package?

I thought the tax issue was only for those package in early Telewest days where the product was free but you were taxed on its value

I am not getting involved in the tax part of this thread as it will be used to take the thread off topic ;). However i think you will need to talk to staff accounts to see which staff account you have. There are three versions that i know of and the earliest one is the one you cannot change. Staff accounts are open on Saturday mornings.

Brummielad 28-04-2012 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius (Post 35420157)
I am not getting involved in the tax part of this thread as it will be used to take the thread off topic ;). However i think you will need to talk to staff accounts to see which staff account you have. There are three versions that i know of and the earliest one is the one you cannot change. Staff accounts are open on Saturday mornings.

No problem! aye ill give them a ring later me thinks,i just dont want to go on the new package

broadbandking 28-04-2012 11:44

I seriously think discussing staff packages is not for a public part of this forum.

Brummielad 28-04-2012 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by broadbandking (Post 35420196)
I seriously think discussing staff packages is not for a public part of this forum.

I don't see why not! Hardly gchq stuff

Sirius 28-04-2012 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by broadbandking (Post 35420196)

Agreed

broadbandking 28-04-2012 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brummielad (Post 35420218)
I don't see why not! Hardly gchq stuff

Staff packages are for staff only not normal customer and since that this is a public forum made up mainly of normal customers not staff I suggest this is not discussed.

Maggy 28-04-2012 16:26

I see lots of off topic posting about tax..Any more will be deleted if this trend continues.

Paul 29-04-2012 18:56

Off topic posts have been removed. Those with axes to grind, do it elsewhere.