Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media Internet Service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   100M : I try to log into webmail, and get this after entering pw...---- (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33688614)

JudgeDrokk 04-07-2012 17:13

I try to log into webmail, and get this after entering pw...----

In Barnsley, Yorkshire...

I try to log into webmail, and get this after entering pw...

(the link to sign into email just reloads the page)

We're making some essential changes

We’re doing some work on My Virgin Media at the moment as part of an upgrade to provide you with an even better service.

We're sorry this part of the site isn’t available at the moment. Everything will be back to normal again soon, so please come back and try again shortly.

Email isn't affected, so you can send and receive messages as normal.

Sign Into Email

You can also still pay bills online.

Make a payment

Or here are some more links that might help:

Got a query about our products, services or ways to pay? Just visit Help and support to find the answer. Alternatively if you need to get in touch Contact us

nefu 04-07-2012 17:46

Re: I try to log into webmail, and get this after entering pw...----

I get the same on the myvirginmedia.com site, mail.ntlworld.com still works OK and I have just tried mail.virginmedia.com and that seems OK too

kwikbreaks 04-07-2012 18:04

My VM has been up and down an awful lot lately and duff links on any VM site are by no means rare.

If email means anything to you then I'd advise you get yourself an ISP independent email address. That can be your own domain coupled with email hosting at the higher end down to gmail/yahoo/hotmail at the bargain basement end. Any will serve you proud if you decide at some point to move ISP and in the case of VM on one of the many times their email proves to be inaccessible for any reason. You can forward your VM email to the new one.

JudgeDrokk 04-07-2012 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by nefu (Post 35449666)
I get the same on the myvirginmedia.com site, mail.ntlworld.com still works OK and I have just tried mail.virginmedia.com and that seems OK too

i tried "Mail.virginmedia.com" and got this when i logged in...

Google Apps - Server error

Help|Sign out
Server error

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.

BenMcr 04-07-2012 21:08

If you are using the mail. links you have to use the one that corresponds to the end of your email address

watzizname 04-07-2012 21:45

Was down for me earlier as well, but the "My Virgin Media" page is actually displaying again now.

Although, it's a pity it still has the exact same amount owing, that it's been displaying for the past 2 months now.