Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Battlefield 3 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33677456)

Hugh 29-10-2011 23:56

Re: Battlefield 3

"When in doubt, empty the magazine."

DocDutch 30-10-2011 10:00

I love the game and plays alright on my q6600 with 4 gig of ram and a 4850 which does need an upgrade

idi banashapan 30-10-2011 10:53

Longest headshot for me so far is 779m (twice) with the SV98. Must try harder, but I think that's pretty much the limit of that rifles range.

Hom3r 01-11-2011 21:12

What annoys me is I shot one guy with a tank, ran him over but he still killed me:mad:

I've emptied a clip in to somebody they killed me and there kill cam said the had 0% health but where still runnibg around.

I was under a flatbed in the prone position, and I was stabbed:confused:

I still think there are major bugs.

Hom3r 04-11-2011 19:21

Does anybody know a email for EA as I'm gonna complian about the 'Camping' and 'Spawnkilling' that is still being allowed.

It didn't happen on the first BF game on the PC.

If I knew this was still going to be allowed to happen, and BF can bite me now as I will never buy it again.

toonlight 04-11-2011 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35325336)
Does anybody know a email for EA as I'm gonna complian about the 'Camping' and 'Spawnkilling' that is still being allowed.

It didn't happen on the first BF game on the PC.

If I knew this was still going to be allowed to happen, and BF can bite me now as I will never buy it again.

Well get use to sorry to say good buddy :o: It's not new nor going to go away, as may... some MW2 noobs have come over from there camping grave yard, to anothers prime piece of server time...game play. I have noted it too every so often, 30 mins my first game play into BF3 & 6 spawn kills in a row in one area :mad: But thats how we learn all new game maps + game play - the good spots vs the bad spots. Just think the last MW game hasn't been patch all too good either, full of bugs eg wal hackers, aimbotters etc - we are lucky in BF2/3 these problems get solved over time, cutting the hackers out.

If you want some good game go over to NTHW server, they kick cheaters etc :shocked: :dunce: Either on BFBC 2 or BF3 server - hope that helps you out some bit :p: Look out for Hffp, you may be my next victim or two.. even few :D

Peace out

Toonllight

Hom3r 04-11-2011 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by toonlight (Post 35325358)
Well get use to sorry to say good buddy :o: It's not new nor going to go away, as may... some MW2 noobs have come over from there camping grave yard, to anothers prime piece of server time...game play. I have noted it too every so often, 30 mins my first game play into BF3 & 6 spawn kills in a row in one area :mad: But thats how we learn all new game maps + game play - the good spots vs the bad spots. Just think the last MW game hasn't been patch all too good either, full of bugs eg wal hackers, aimbotters etc - we are lucky in BF2/3 these problems get solved over time, cutting the hackers out.

If you want some good game go over to NTHW server, they kick cheaters etc :shocked: :dunce: Either on BFBC 2 or BF3 server - hope that helps you out some bit :p: Look out for Hffp, you may be my next victim or two.. even few :D

Peace out

Toonllight

I was on Metro on the 360.

toonlight 04-11-2011 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35325360)
I was on Metro on the 360.

Arh metro, that map is wild, little to blow up but steps & players getting hit in the neck as you move to each covering area, never go in the center on that map, its instant death, with seeing with my own eyes. Either rpgs or assault mode is best for that map! :p:
Keep unloading ammo refills & adding to your points score ;)
Well console players are at the end of the dirty stick for the game as a whole, some times crippled GPU wise or mashed up control wise, that why PC gaming (some may say different) is better out of the options you have. Just one box that play all your games plus the rest of the day to day things, consoles age quicker & have to replaced more than a upgradable PC.

That my view point... enjoy the read > you have something burning to get off your chest? post it here :dunce:

Toonlight

Hom3r 11-11-2011 19:28

Well I nearly trashed a controller

We were all trapped in out base, everytime we tried to leave they killed out and then a helicopter hovered over us and spawnkilled us, and they say "learn to play the game" if I could get a full refund, rather than conned into trading I would like a shot.

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

Posted this on the BF page

Quote:

DON'T BUY THIS GAME IT IS FULL OF CAMPERS AND BASERAPERS, ONE ****** WAS SITTING OVER OUR BASE IN A HELICOPTER AND KILLING US AS WE SPAWNED.

BUY COD MW3 INSTEAD THEY HAVE STOPPED THIS PRACTICE.

I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER BF GAME WHILE THEY STILL ALLOW THIS PRACTICE TO HAPPEN, IF I COULD GET A REFUND OF THIS GAME I WOULD.

I WOUNDER IF THIS GET DELETED AS THEY WON'T LIKE BAD PRESS

cimt 11-11-2011 20:55

OK, but you still play it? I mean right now you're on Operation Firestorm on Conquest. If you post a message like that you shouldn't really play the game. Anyways, I was in some games with you earlier and our team was doing awesome compared to the other team.

idi banashapan 12-11-2011 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35328884)
Well I nearly trashed a controller

We were all trapped in out base, everytime we tried to leave they killed out and then a helicopter hovered over us and spawnkilled us, and they say "learn to play the game" if I could get a full refund, rather than conned into trading I would like a shot.

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

Posted this on the BF page

there's always a few thousand other servers to play on. no one is making you stay there.

Hom3r 13-11-2011 21:47

Got a response from BF

Quote:

Sorry you weren't pleased with the game. Regarding the cheaters, we take cheating and exploiting very seriously in Battlefield 3 and want to make it clear that it will not be tolerated. This week, we’ve banned hundreds of offending ...accounts and have stats-wiped additional accounts for exploiting (such as boosting). We’ll continue to be monitoring and taking action against the minority that doesn’t respect the integrity of the game.

Hom3r 22-02-2012 22:00

Some friends of mine have found a weird glitch get a jeep put C4 on the bonnet and they hide, you drive into a enemy tank and get the C4 person to detonate and the tank explodes and you drive back and get more C4

Hom3r 24-02-2012 17:34

Sorry it's not a glitch, you cannot teamkill in normal mode.

DocDutch 24-02-2012 19:09

You playing it on pc or 1 of those pc restraining boxes