Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

SnoopZ 29-12-2023 14:26

Re: What game are you playing

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36167390)
Wouldn't even bother playing it on console now, they don't support it anymore.

I just always play Train Sim World 4 now.

I used to play it on Xbox One before moving 100% over to PS4/5 is it still supported on PC, I thought it had stopped on all platforms?

damien c 31-12-2023 07:14

Still putting most of my gaming time in to Destiny 2 but have picked up The Division 2 and Cyberpunk again recently.

Cyberpunk I have only really played for around 3 hours total, I need to sink a whole bunch of time into it to really get going and figure it out properly.

Division 2, I am just dabbling with it again to remind myself of why I stopped playing it but so far I have enjoyed the few hours I have put into it.

Have also picked up the Halo Infinite campaign and a few other bit's over the last few months, that I really need to try.

Starfield has well, I played it for an hour and between the bugs and low performance that got dropped, I will go back and play in probably 2 years when the community fixes most of the issues.

cimt 02-01-2024 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36167410)
I used to play it on Xbox One before moving 100% over to PS4/5 is it still supported on PC, I thought it had stopped on all platforms?

Yeah it's basically just PC only now.

SnoopZ 21-01-2024 14:24

Shadow of the Tomb Raider finally Platinumed on PS5, it only took 4yrs!

Now hope to do the same with Rise of the Tomb Raider but there is mention of online trophies so may not be possible.

Hom3r 11-02-2024 11:50

Found the final Research points on Watchdogs 2, now searching for the 10 Gnomes, I have one bat can't seem to get it.

I also found the 7 hidden cars, one is a Jurassic Park Jeep with a T-Rex horn than make the people run.

Hom3r 17-03-2024 21:50

I'm currently addicted to The Sims 4 on the PC, and using mods.

I have one guy with 27 children :D

SnoopZ 17-03-2024 23:33

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on PS5.

Stephen 17-03-2024 23:46

Trying to complete Jedi Survivor on PC.

Corey N Georgie 20-03-2024 02:32

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.... Shredders Revenge on the PC.

SnoopZ 07-04-2024 22:04

Just platinumed A Plague Tale: Innocence on PS5, now time for some A Plague Tale: Requiem.

SnoopZ 06-05-2024 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36173199)
Just platinumed A Plague Tale: Innocence on PS5, now time for some A Plague Tale: Requiem.

Plaque Requiem finally Platinumed, such a good game even if very grim.

Now giving Immortals of Aveum to see where that leads, another game for om PS+ so no extra cost incurred.

Stephen 06-05-2024 16:20

Started Fallout 4 on PC. Not played since year of release.

SnoopZ 06-05-2024 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 36174602)

That is another game I may try now it has the next gen update it doesn't give me motion sickness, I'm just not sure why I can never get into it though.

Stephen 06-05-2024 17:21

I think because it's such a big world and you can just get lost wondering around. That's why I never finished it originally.

Being an older game and with how powerful my PC is even at ultra settings with all post processing effects enabled at 1080p I'm still well over 550fps and it messes up the animations. They are tied to the game running at 60 so they go too fast. Had to limit the game to 70fps in driver settings to get it to play normally.

Might have to try some mods to get visuals even better. New Vegas is still my fav of the series.

It's funny playing it again after watching the show as everything is just so accurate in the series from how all the houses, cars and tech looks to the music and sounds. They really did nail that show.

daveeb 06-05-2024 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 36174602)

Played it earlier this year for the first time (along with Skyrim) thanks to my son giving me a load of his cast offs. Very enjoyable game, but quite tricky to keep in with three of the four main factions, you have to do certain key actions in the correct order or you end up upsetting one or more of the groups.