Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media Internet Service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Superhub : Blackburn down or being fobbed off? (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33687329)

Foo Fighter 28-04-2012 17:43

Blackburn down or being fobbed off?

Anyone have complete loss on superhub for the 2 days? Someone else served from same green cabient is also down but the indian call centre keeps making up times that it will be fixed but never does.

Been down since 6am yesterday. Service status page says good service.

Do know if its a faulty cab or if its actually a area fault.

General Maximus 28-04-2012 17:51

Re: Blackburn down or being fobbed off?

when you ring up one of the options on the phone lets you know if there are any area faults as well. They will probably be aware of it as I imagine everyone affected will have noticed it with it being the weekend and have rung up. India will be making up eta because they wont know who is going to fix it and when till networks look at the ticket Monday morning I imagine.

One Pound 28-04-2012 18:42

I spoke to India about my outage and was told they are aware of the outage and it's due to be fixed by Monday at 9pm. I guess they made that up.

General Maximus 28-04-2012 18:54

sounds about right tbh. All they can do is log a ticket which will get looked Monday. The chances are that it will be fixed way before 21:00 but they are giving themselves a bit of lee way. Last the time I was with a tech and he logged a call as an are fault it was fixed in 4 hours.

thenry 28-04-2012 19:12

they must have call out engineers. you should have services up and running soon unless theres a serious fault

One Pound 28-04-2012 19:22

I've had outage for nearly 24 hours now

General Maximus 28-04-2012 20:02

we can have a little bet now. How much do you want to bet that it is fixed this weekend vs on Monday :)

Foo Fighter 28-04-2012 21:48

Well its past 8pm and both still down, indian lady promised it will be fixed this time. Even though this fault started at 6am yesterday and the local fault started today at 3pm so most likely unrelated. Whys it so hard to log a fault and have someone sort it :(

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:19 ----------

Omg its back up :)

One Pound 28-04-2012 21:52

Lucky you, mine is still dead :(

trublue 28-04-2012 22:21

Ok here in Blackburn

Foo Fighter 30-04-2012 20:32

Down again since 7am, must be the green cab as people half a mile away are ok