Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   General Entertainment (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What are you watching right now? (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33691054)

tweetiepooh 27-04-2020 11:50

Re: What are you watching right now?

Scattered People - A series of messages by Andrew Wilson (Christian writer/pastor) on YouTube about living the Christian life during this crazy time.

joglynne 27-04-2020 17:12

4 Seasons of Scorpion on Netflix. Never saw it in the past but having experts solve any problem thrown at them somehow cheers me up.

Eastendersfan 02-05-2020 11:51

I've just finished season 2 of Bulletproof and now I'm watching season 1 which makes absolutely no sense except that my brother was watching season 2 so I began watching it and now I'm hooked I've had to backtrack. Bulletproof is fantastic btw. If you like detective shows with a buddy buddy element you will love it.

denphone 02-05-2020 12:08

Minder as it always puts a smile on my face.:D

Stephen 02-05-2020 12:11

Bulletproof is a fantastic show.

I'm watching series 5 of Doctor Who again currently.

SnoopZ 02-05-2020 12:20

I'm trying to get into Season 3 of Westworld but it is a struggle and the same problem with Altered Carbon.

May give Gangs of London a go next.

The trouble with the CinemaHD app i installed on my Firestick is it is like Netflix and gives me anything i want to watch! yer i know its dodgy but i don't care seeing it is so easy to install.

denphone 02-05-2020 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36033589)
I'm trying to get into Season 3 of Westworld but it is a struggle and the same problem with Altered Carbon.

May give Gangs of London a go next.

The trouble with the CinemaHD app i installed on my Firestick is it is like Netflix and gives me anything i want to watch! yer i know its dodgy but i don't care seeing it is so easy to install.

Some say Gangs of London is too over violent but l have not seen it yet so l certainly could not pass a review about what it is like.

SnoopZ 02-05-2020 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36033591)
Some say Gangs of London is too over violent but l have not seen it yet so l certainly could not pass a review about what it is like.

On Friday someones wife at work through up while watching it while having dinner! :D

denphone 02-05-2020 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36033592)
On Friday someones wife at work through up while watching it while having dinner! :D

Oh golly that does not sound too appetising.:eeek:

nashville 02-05-2020 16:16

Working my way through DEV, Not really I thing I would watch. But I just got hooked on it.

denphone 02-05-2020 16:22

We have got a older 007 film planned for this evening.

heero_yuy 02-05-2020 17:01

John Torode's Korean food tour. - Food Network.

Need to look through stuff on the media server but we might go for a classic bond as well den.

denphone 02-05-2020 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 36033638)
John Torode's Korean food tour. - Food Network.

Need to look through stuff on the media server but we might go for a classic bond as well den.

l have always liked John Torode's cooking programmes especially on his tours of the Far East as they are always very good plus his partner and him present the Weekend Kitchen on Sunday mornings on ITV as well heero which is quite enjoyable on a Sunday morning.

heero_yuy 03-05-2020 16:21

We put on "Never say never again" Such a disappointing film: 40 minutes in and nothing had happened so we dumped it and watched "Demolition Man" instead.

Just loved sly shooting the swear fine machine. :D

Currently John Torode's Korean food tour - Food Network

denphone 03-05-2020 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 36033720)
We put on "Never say never again" Such a disappointing film: 40 minutes in and nothing had happened so we dumped it and watched "Demolition Man" instead.

Just loved sly shooting the swear fine machine. :D

Currently John Torode's Korean food tour - Food Network

Sly is such a underrated actor imo as he does not get the deserved credit for his acting in many of his films.