Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Internet Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   CableHell Status (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33647328)

Lord Nikon 22-03-2009 04:09

Re: CableHell Gone?

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/...2009/03/40.jpg That C64?

BTW Cablehell Team members, fire up your MSN messengers and join the group I started, updates and assignments will be found there.

scrotnig 22-03-2009 08:51

Well the site seems to be back up, I've just logged in ok.

Kymmy 22-03-2009 08:53

Re: CableHell is Back

Edited the thread title to reflect that it's back

Peter_ 22-03-2009 08:57

The Cablehell site is now back alive and well.

Good work guys.

---------- Post added at 08:57 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

According to Cablehell it is Lord Nikons birthday as well today, so a nice present.

matt-h 22-03-2009 09:07

Nice work.

Look forward to using BOTH sites now

Kymmy 22-03-2009 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt-h (Post 34759297)
Nice work.

Look forward to using BOTH sites now

Well said Matt, I think that both sites will gain from this..I'm also glad that CF could help in a small way :clap:

Chris 22-03-2009 09:21

Congratulations, Cablehell team, looks like all that behind-the-scenes work has paid off. :tu:

Peter_ 22-03-2009 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Nikon (Post 34759232)
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/...2009/03/40.jpg That C64?

BTW Cablehell Team members, fire up your MSN messengers and join the group I started, updates and assignments will be found there.

WOW! I did not realise that hooker1uk was so technologically advanced on ADSL:D

Lord Nikon 22-03-2009 10:54

Forum may not stay up and running long at the moment, there are many things still to do behind the scenes.

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 ----------

Ok, the forum is back offline for the moment it would seem.

The updates are as follows :

The forum is undergoing some changes, We are working behind the scenes to complete those changes ASAP. Though I can now state that the future of the site is no longer in question. Bear with us a little longer on this and I think you will like what is in store (and btw, the final negotiations to secure the future of cablehell only completed last night)

phixer 23-03-2009 15:45

I am very pleased to hear that CableHell will come back. I must have missed its brief reappearance but am encouraged by Lord Nikon's posts.

I had feared that VM had thrown their toys out of the pram because some of us were beginning to show where the problems with slow speeds and drop outs were by posting trace software chart ouput.

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:32 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Hackett (Post 34755123)
I'm still looking with shock at my feckin P45 and short 'n' rude redundancy notice and planning to wipe me ass with it!

In the new members section I questioned if we would see those amazingly 'rustic' avatar images of Jack again and here you are. Turn of phrase also as 'rustic' as ever I see.

Good to see ya! :)

ntlstar 27-03-2009 17:45

Hi guys,

Missing cablehell, down at the minute, I missed the period when it was back up.

Will keep an eye on this thread to know when its back.

Lord Nikon 28-03-2009 22:11

Official Announcement

Cablehell.co.uk will be returning to a browser near you Sunday, March 29th 2009 at approximately 9pm GMT

Thank you for your continued support in this matter, a bulk mail will be sent to all cablehell members announcing the site being back up. Changes have been made. Most notable is that I am now in control of the forum. The team remains mostly the same but we have new titles, new rules, forum guidelines etc and we are working on designing a new theme.

xocemp 28-03-2009 22:32

Do you have any empty bridge arches that need filling?
I know a few people right for the positions if you do :D

On a serious note, is CableHell a help site or a hate site?

Lord Nikon 28-03-2009 23:09

Well, when we first opened we were a mix of the two, but we since evolved into a help site. We don't just help with VM issues, we help with pretty much any ISP / mobile company / phone company worldwide. We have employees from BT and VM on the site's member list (Verified employees) and try our best to assist. It's been a constant evolution and we have no intention of stopping.

xocemp 28-03-2009 23:17

Hopefully when she's all up and running again I can take a look see before joining. Can you view threads without signing up?