Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Current Affairs (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Prescott on Blair's 'Crusades' (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33700341)

Osem 14-03-2015 13:02

Prescott on Blair's 'Crusades'

Quote:

Lord Prescott says Tony Blair's 'bloody crusades' radicalised Muslims

The former Labour deputy prime minister appears to link the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to the radicalisation of British Muslims as he says that Mr Blair "wants to invade everywhere".
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...d-Muslims.html

What else does he expect from the 'peace envoy'?

Anyway, it's a pity he's never mentioned any of this at the time but then maybe he didn't want to further embarrass his pathetic party.

Ramrod 14-03-2015 19:04

Re: Prescott on Blair's 'Crusades'

Not a lot of love lost between those two.

Sirius 14-03-2015 21:25

I still want to see Blair arrested for war crimes.

alanbjames 14-03-2015 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius (Post 35764725)

Theres more chance of Ann Widdecombe winning a beauty contest.

Sirius 15-03-2015 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 35764740)
Theres more chance of Ann Widdecombe winning a beauty contest.

He will get his punishment one day. If there is a so called after life i hope he ends up in the place where they stoke the fires for eternity :)

papa smurf 15-03-2015 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius (Post 35764763)
He will get his punishment one day. If there is a so called after life i hope he ends up in the place where they stoke the fires for eternity :)

i'm afraid that only works on paper in reality dead's dead ,if he's due any punishment it should be dealt with now .

heero_yuy 15-03-2015 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius (Post 35764725)

And Bush, but I'd like to see a more direct result.

Sirius 15-03-2015 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa smurf (Post 35764764)
i'm afraid that only works on paper in reality dead's dead ,if he's due any punishment it should be dealt with now .

:clap:

I am sure someone will get him in the end.

heero_yuy 15-03-2015 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius (Post 35764806)
:clap:

I am sure someone will get him in the end.

I'm sure Jihadi John would be only too pleased to do the honours given the chance.

RizzyKing 16-03-2015 19:24

Blah blah if he really opposed he should have had the courage of his convictions and resigned all this "Blair this Blair that" now doesn't change a damn thing and doesn't bring back some of the best people this country had so shove it where the sun doesn't shine Prescott. If only the Hague would issue a warrant for Blair I'd hobble down to London to perform a citizens arrest the man is the ultimate personification of smug.

Sirius 16-03-2015 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RizzyKing (Post 35765211)
Blah blah if he really opposed he should have had the courage of his convictions and resigned all this "Blair this Blair that" now doesn't change a damn thing and doesn't bring back some of the best people this country had so shove it where the sun doesn't shine Prescott. If only the Hague would issue a warrant for Blair I'd hobble down to London to perform a citizens arrest the man is the ultimate personification of smug.

I would join you. :tu:

Osem 17-03-2015 17:24

I suspect a hell of a lot of other people would too!

ianch99 17-03-2015 19:01

So you don't like Blair then? ;) Can you also add Thatcher to the list? Both as bad as each other in their own way

Osem 17-03-2015 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianch99 (Post 35765442)
So you don't like Blair then? ;) Can you also add Thatcher to the list? Both as bad as each other in their own way

Not sure about that - Thatcher didn't lie and spin her way to power and throughout her time in office. That subject's been done before however... ;)

Sirius 17-03-2015 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianch99 (Post 35765442)

When did Thatcher send thousands of men to there death based on a sexed up dossier and out and out lies. He committed a war crime and should pay the price ??

Blier lied and then was given the job of peace envoy to the middle east :rofl: , he's not done a very god joob of that ether has he as there are still people being killed because of his legacy.