Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media News Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Virgin Suck! (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33631208)

tvtimes 22-04-2008 13:09

Re: Virgin Suck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by webcrawler2050 (Post 34535078)
haha this is funny!

My PC blue screened it's Virgin's fault!

Mate,

its the same network, the same staff, the same board of directors, same services all thats different is they paid £30 Million to use the Virgin name oh and they merged all 3 NTL, Telewest & Blueyonder!

;)

Aha! Someone who understands what i am saying!

webcrawler2050 22-04-2008 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by tvtimes (Post 34535272)
Aha! Someone who understands what i am saying!

Hell yeah! Its like the public are expecting Branson to wave his so called "magic wand" and fix everything just because they paid him £30 million to use his name oh and hes got a few quid invested.

auldyin 22-04-2008 14:23

You are lucky..........since I upgraded to V+ with the XP VIP Package.................nothing works!!!!!

iglu 22-04-2008 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by auldyin (Post 34535334)
You are lucky..........since I upgraded to V+ with the XP VIP Package.................nothing works!!!!!

There is no doubt in my mind that something is wrong with NTL, they must be busy focusing in screwing your area as we have fabulous speeds and not trouble at all.

Morden 22-04-2008 18:03

My tea got burnt tonight, must be Virgins fault.

Magilla 23-04-2008 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by webcrawler2050 (Post 34535327)
Hell yeah! Its like the public are expecting Branson to wave his so called "magic wand" and fix everything just because they paid him £30 million to use his name oh and hes got a few quid invested.

It must be hurting the reputation of the rest of the Virgin group though, I've ditched all my Virgin products except the broadband, (and thats going soon).

I'd go so far as to say I'd happily pay a little extra to be with any company except Virgin just because the standard of service from the broadband is so unbelievably low. Maybe everyone else is the same, but as yet I haven't been bitten. Once bitten twice shy.

auldyin 23-04-2008 12:39

Last night I was on the phone to Virgin for 1 hour 45 minutes...........now that really sucks!!!!

Cheers

Mr_love_monkey 23-04-2008 15:47

blackholes - they really suck...

TheBlueRaja 23-04-2008 16:46

My new Dbox i got from Germany crashed last night and i had to upload some new firmware.

Damn you Virgin!

tvtimes 23-04-2008 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by webcrawler2050 (Post 34535327)

ha! Tell me about it. Some people are so deluded!:)

---------- Post added at 16:57 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magilla (Post 34536099)
It must be hurting the reputation of the rest of the Virgin group though, I've ditched all my Virgin products except the broadband, (and thats going soon).

I'd go so far as to say I'd happily pay a little extra to be with any company except Virgin just because the standard of service from the broadband is so unbelievably low. Maybe everyone else is the same, but as yet I haven't been bitten. Once bitten twice shy.

I'm gonna stop going to the virgin gym, flying with virgin trains from now on I'm not gonna fly to American either i'm gonna swim it!! I'm gonna walk everywhere that way i will keep fit and will be richer! All because i am not happy with my broadband! lol

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja (Post 34536290)
My new Dbox i got from Germany crashed last night and i had to upload some new firmware.

Damn you Virgin!

ROFL!

I came home to find my wife cheating with a 19 year old teenager last night!

Damn THAT virgin!

Joke

Magilla 23-04-2008 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by tvtimes (Post 34536296)
I'm gonna stop going to the virgin gym, flying with virgin trains from now on I'm not gonna fly to American either i'm gonna swim it!! I'm gonna walk everywhere that way i will keep fit and will be richer! All because i am not happy with my broadband! lol

Don't you mean Virgin Pigs, better chance of flying (and BB service?) ;)

tvtimes 24-04-2008 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magilla (Post 34536382)
Don't you mean Virgin Pigs, better chance of flying (and BB service?) ;)

lol love it:D

peteg 24-04-2008 10:41

So, the real question is> Why has the BB service apparently deteriorated, since Telewest/NTL/Whoeverelse/AndmyauntSally, started calling themselves Virgin?
Why? Mmm? Eh?

I have recently removed a whole nest of hamsters from my cable box outside the front door. But no change. Apart from the retaliation by squads of SAS hamster insurgents.

:monkey:

webcrawler2050 24-04-2008 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteg (Post 34536904)
So, the real question is> Why has the BB service apparently deteriorated, since Telewest/NTL/Whoeverelse/AndmyauntSally, started calling themselves Virgin?
Why? Mmm? Eh?

I have recently removed a whole nest of hamsters from my cable box outside the front door. But no change. Apart from the retaliation by squads of SAS hamster insurgents.

Personally I think its the norm, overselling.

I dont think theres the money to put back into the network and thus they cram the connections as much as possible and thus "some" people suffer.

PeteTheMusicGuy 24-04-2008 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteg (Post 34536904)

Were VM training them up to help the techs out :) Hampster techs to get into the small places were a normal tech cannot go :D