Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33698080)

denphone 16-05-2015 05:12

Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDaddy (Post 35778143)
Back ache :(

Sorry to hear about that TD as its never nice when the back plays up.

Have you taken anything for it?.

---------- Post added at 05:12 ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkC1984 (Post 35778146)
Been 24 hourse since I sold my GTA V game on eBay. Now just shy of 24 hours since sending invoice out, and am wondering at what point I get in touch and threaten an unpaid item dispute against him. Tempted to wait until lunchtime tomorrow to do so.

Usually l wait three days and then eBay will send them a reminder of payment to them so a bit more patience is the wisest way currently Mark IMHO.

MalteseFalcon 16-05-2015 09:52

I'm just impatient that's all. Cross more with myself, as I usually block people with 0 feedback bidding on my stuff and forgot. Strange thing is, he suddenly got 2 positive feedback left, both of which were private auctions. If I was being uber suspicious, I'd think that these 2 feedback were false.

Maybe the buyer will prove me wrong, but I left a note on second invoice saying if no payment within 48 hours of the sale, I'd open an unpaid item dispute through eBay. See if that kicks his butt into gear.

thenry 16-05-2015 15:38

Rumours.

weenie 17-05-2015 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenry (Post 35778225)
Rumours.

Rumours are not nice thenry.

People should THINK.

T--Is it True?
H--Is it Helpful?
I--Is it Inspiring?
N--Is it Necessary?
K--Is it Kind?

nashville 17-05-2015 19:27

Well said Weenie

denphone 17-05-2015 20:01

You see some people open their mouths sometimes before realising the consequences and impact of what they say.

dilli-theclaw 17-05-2015 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35778463)
You see some people open their mouths sometimes before realising the consequences and impact of what they say.

That they do - and then there are those that also do so and simply don't give a crap!

Well nuts to them!

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenry (Post 35778225)
Rumours.

Best to try and ignore them if you can - some of the rumours that I got spread about myself (and Natalie) when I moved in here were 'intereting' - and that's being polite.

weenie 17-05-2015 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35778464)

Best to try and ignore them if you can - some of the rumours that I got spread about myself (and Natalie) when I moved in here were 'intereting' - and that's being polite.

Yip I've had some nasty stuff said about my youngest when he experienced some heavy bullying, this went on for a while before we moved him schools and the parents of the children who were picking on my son spread nasty lies about my son after we moved him schools (Yes the parents) which at the time really upset me until a really good friend gave me a card and on the inside she had written lies & gossip are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots and I thought how true.

TheDaddy 18-05-2015 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35778175)
Sorry to hear about that TD as its never nice when the back plays up.

Have you taken anything for it?.O.

Not unless lifting fences and gas bottles count as a cure. Not to worry it'll be back to normal soon enough with luck

---------- Post added at 05:43 ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by weenie (Post 35778444)
Rumours are not nice thenry.

People should THINK.

T--Is it True?
H--Is it Helpful?
I--Is it Inspiring?
N--Is it Necessary?
K--Is it Kind?

Sounds like the stroke advert :D

thenry 18-05-2015 13:53

Another one would be people who say they will come back for you but they don't :clap:

nashville 18-05-2015 15:01

Hi thenry. I hope you are keeping ok, not heard from you for while

thenry 18-05-2015 15:30

Nope. Have you ever had the chance to escape but you stayed to see something through to only then realise the escape route is no more?

How are your travels?

dilli-theclaw 18-05-2015 16:06

Back in two casts again with two broken feet! As I don't walk anywhere I really don't know how the hell I've managed that.

Oh and I am /really/ dreading Thursday's renal day :(

joglynne 18-05-2015 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35778632)
Back in two casts again with two broken feet! As I don't walk anywhere I really don't know how the hell I've managed that.

Oh and I am /really/ dreading Thursday's renal day :(

Sorry to hear about the casts dilli. At least, I assume, this means that your legs are better after the grafts.

I shall make a point of thinking of you on Thursday and sending supportive vibes out into the ether in the hope that they find you. <<hugs>>

Gary L 18-05-2015 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenry (Post 35778608)
Another one would be people who say they will come back for you but they don't :clap:

Have you been left on the hard shoulder again? ;)

People who don't indicate on purpose again.
they know you're behind them and make a point of not indicating.

until you follow them on purpose the way they're going until they get worried and the hard man image of not indicating wears off.