Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media TV Service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   TiVo : TiVo performance. (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33685723)

Digital Fanatic 22-02-2012 13:38

Re: TiVo performance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35386247)
Well for once l have to disagree with you and DF.

What!!!! :mad:

Only joking mate ;) :D

richard1960 22-02-2012 13:40

I just buy the series i like on DVD curb your enthusiasm for one ! nurse jackie which sky atlantic took from BBC 2 i find other ways of watching.;)

kop32 22-02-2012 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35386247)
Well for once l have to disagree with you and DF.

:omg::omg:

denphone 22-02-2012 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic (Post 35386249)
What!!!! :mad:

Only joking mate ;) :D

Lets hope its coming soon.:)

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by kop32 (Post 35386253)
:omg::omg:

Yes l have just said the lords prayer.:)

Itshim 22-02-2012 13:52

If I cant see it, I do not look what it offers. Only recall watching HBO once. So I guess I would not be looking that often if it was available. However building up "stock" see the first weeks of the Olympics out. Off to Florida the last week, wish I had thought about it earlier.

Dave42 22-02-2012 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by stereohaven (Post 35386244)
Isn't it funny how everyone that doesn't have it says that? :D

I loved Game of Thrones and got to watch all of the Battlestar Galactica series that I missed first time round so I liked it. I haven't missed it while I have been with VM but then I consider myself a "balanced" individual who doesn't tend to get over excited about things like a TV channel when there is more important things in life to worry about. ;)

have you seen the viewing figures for it shocking if wasnt a over hyped pony then be a least double or treble viewing figures seen broadwalk empire what utter crap that was so overhype it unbelievable

SkyFTW 22-02-2012 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard1960 (Post 35386252)
I just buy the series i like on DVD curb your enthusiasm for one ! nurse jackie which sky atlantic took from BBC 2 i find other ways of watching.;)

So you download illegally?

Well I'm happy to know you're a criminal who is more than prepared to break law.I shall keep this in mind when reading the things you type,

Digital Fanatic 22-02-2012 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyFTW (Post 35386273)

Well I'm happy to know you're a criminal who is more than prepared to break law.I shall keep this in mind when reading the things you type,

He hasn't said that.

LexDiamond 22-02-2012 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itshim (Post 35386264)
If I cant see it, I do not look what it offers. Only recall watching HBO once. So I guess I would not be looking that often if it was available. However building up "stock" see the first weeks of the Olympics out. Off to Florida the last week, wish I had thought about it earlier.

Really? You're the guy that says in multiple threads that VM need to offer more channels and you don't actually care about the one quality channel that they could offer?

Just seems rather strange.

richard1960 22-02-2012 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyFTW (Post 35386273)

Download illegally did i say that, all i said was i see nurse jackie by other means which could mean i watch it at a friends house.;)

Is that now a criminal offence.:p:

denphone 22-02-2012 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard1960 (Post 35386321)
Download illegally did i say that, all i said was i see nurse jackie by other means which could mean i watch it at a friends house.;)

Not in my mind.

Itshim 22-02-2012 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LexDiamond (Post 35386318)
Really? You're the guy that says in multiple threads that VM need to offer more channels and you don't actually care about the one quality channel that they could offer?

Just seems rather strange.

Where have I said that? I have as I recall said that I would be happy to lose a lot of the channels on offer as I watch perhaps 15 at most. But no its not a channel that rocks my boat from the little I have not avoided to read about it.

The last one that caught my eye was Sony. and since its come on I never have seen anything I want to watch. Case of the other mans grass I guess:D

devilincarnate 22-02-2012 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard1960 (Post 35386321)

Depends on how your friend is getting it?:erm:

Also on the title of this thread the Tivo keeps me going all night and is not coming soon:D:D:D:D

LexDiamond 23-02-2012 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itshim (Post 35386378)
Where have I said that? I have as I recall said that I would be happy to lose a lot of the channels on offer as I watch perhaps 15 at most. But no its not a channel that rocks my boat from the little I have not avoided to read about it.

The last one that caught my eye was Sony. and since its come on I never have seen anything I want to watch. Case of the other mans grass I guess:D

Apologies, got it completely wrong.

Itshim 23-02-2012 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by LexDiamond (Post 35386663)
Apologies, got it completely wrong.

Accepted.:)