Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Moans and Pet Hates Part 7 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33684310)

Tinky 14-01-2012 20:19

Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

My belated condolences to all those who lost friends and relatives over the festive period. We too lost a very dear friend who suddenly passed away 4 days before we went on holiday unfortunately we were not here to attend his funeral.

........and for my next moan which pales into insignificance, when we arrived back, our boiler which had just been fixed the day before we left, went on the blink again so no hot water or HEATING brrrrrrrrrrr!

denphone 14-01-2012 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinky (Post 35362281)
My belated condolences to all those who lost friends and relatives over the festive period. We too lost a very dear friend who suddenly passed away 4 days before we went on holiday unfortunately we were not here to attend his funeral.

........and for my next moan which pales into insignificance, when we arrived back, our boiler which had just been fixed the day before we left, went on the blink again so no hot water or HEATING brrrrrrrrrrr!

l am sorry to hear that sad news Tinky about your dear friend and my thoughts are with you.

l am also sorry to hear about your boiler as there is nothing worse then having no hot water.

thenry 14-01-2012 20:57

+1 denny. my condolences Tinky

Tinky 14-01-2012 21:10

Thank you Den and thenry, we were so cold we went to bed with more clothes on than we wore the entire time we were away lol! :D

TheDaddy 15-01-2012 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35362287)
l am sorry to hear that sad news Tinky about your dear friend and my thoughts are with you.

Yes me to, sad news Tink

Tinky 15-01-2012 17:59

In loving memory of our dear Mum passed away (unexpectedly) this day 1993, always in our thoughts. xxxxxxx :(

denphone 15-01-2012 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinky (Post 35362794)
In loving memory of our dear Mum passed away (unexpectedly) this day 1993, always in our thoughts. xxxxxxx :(

Yes mums are very special and my thoughts are with you Tinky on this sad day for you.

Tinky 15-01-2012 18:07

Thank you Den, so many things left unsaid, if only I could have just one more day to tell her just how much I loved her. :(:(:(

denphone 15-01-2012 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinky (Post 35362800)
Thank you Den, so many things left unsaid, if only I could have just one more day to tell her just how much I loved her. :(:(:(

l know and if only we could turn the clock back to do these things.

Tinky 15-01-2012 18:48

You have hit the nail on the head Den, we must tell our loved ones how much they mean to us in the living years.

denphone 15-01-2012 18:51

Yes l fell out 12 years ago with some members of the family and when l became seriously ill l realised that l must make things up with them no matter what.

nashville 16-01-2012 11:45

You are correct We just stubborn at times to give in.

dilli-theclaw 18-01-2012 14:26

Supposed to be in hospital at the diabetic kidney problem clinic today.....

But once again the transport is a no show.

I m due in tomorrow so I believe I will have to go nuts at them as this is the fourth time this year already.

Oh and I'm bleeding profusely in my right eye again.

Still looking on the bright side at least I can go have a kip now I guess.

joglynne 18-01-2012 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 (Post 35364873)
Supposed to be in hospital at the diabetic kidney problem clinic today.....

But once again the transport is a no show.

I m due in tomorrow so I believe I will have to go nuts at them as this is the fourth time this year already.

Oh and I'm bleeding profusely in my right eye again.

Still looking on the bright side at least I can go have a kip now I guess.

Not a lot I can do to help but consider yourself hugged.

dilli-theclaw 18-01-2012 15:10

Thank you :) I'm getting used to it now.