Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Moans and Pet Hates Part 7 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33684310)

joglynne 25-01-2013 16:30

Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 (Post 35527302)
My boy has an infection so is not well :( - not going to see him this weekend either :(

I am sure he will be missing You and Nat as much as you both miss him. Kids seem to be able to bounce back a lot quicker than us adults so I am sure normal visits will be resumed very soon. <<hugs>>

Hom3r 25-01-2013 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkC1984 (Post 35525803)
What the Hell were you printing, War and Peace????

Nah just a Maintenance Manual & Service Bulletins for the Fokker F27, part of the job, then I had to hole punch the whole dam lot.

Qtx 25-01-2013 17:55

Moan and Pet Hate

My back hurts and I hate cats

MalteseFalcon 25-01-2013 18:49

My moan is people who won't or can't control their dogs. Have a hatred of them after being bitten 3 times in the past so when a dog with no lead on starts barking and growling at me I immediately get very tense.

And then owners who say they won't hurt you. Yeah right. If I had my way, all dogs would be put down. And sorry if that offends people.

Qtx 25-01-2013 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkC1984 (Post 35527621)
My moan is people who won't or can't control their dogs. Have a hatred of them after being bitten 3 times in the past so when a dog with no lead on starts barking and growling at me I immediately get very tense.

And then owners who say they won't hurt you. Yeah right.

I am a dog owner but I agree with you in that some don't have proper control or can't control their dogs. They should keep them on leads if they jump up at people or frighten people. They should be kept on the lead except when at parks etc imo

Its the fact that you get tense that the dogs pick up on. The majority won't hurt you even if they see that, but avoid eye contact and walk as if they are not there and you probably won't even get a sniff.

Mr_love_monkey 25-01-2013 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qtx (Post 35527665)
Its the fact that you get tense that the dogs pick up on. The majority won't hurt you even if they see that, but avoid eye contact and walk as if they are not there and you probably won't even get a sniff.

... and don't cover yourself in bacon.

peanut 28-01-2013 17:46

After the chest infection which causing Pleurisy for the last few weeks, I've been peeing blood for a week. Had a ultrasound and the doc who gave the results was useless. But the cysts are now 'hemorrhagic'. I ain't got a clue to what it means further than that.

Had the Gastro appointement today and the results of the blood tests weren't brilliant, so weekly B12 injections with Iron, folate etc for the next 3 months. And 3kg down in 6 months. (now 58kg).

Excellent start to the new year so far. :(

denphone 28-01-2013 17:52

Sorry to hear about your ongoing health problems Peanut and l do hope you get better soon.

joglynne 28-01-2013 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanut (Post 35528723)
After the chest infection which causing Pleurisy for the last few weeks, I've been peeing blood for a week. Had a ultrasound and the doc who gave the results was useless. But the cysts are now 'hemorrhagic'. I ain't got a clue to what it means further than that.

Had the Gastro appointement today and the results of the blood tests weren't brilliant, so weekly B12 injections with Iron, folate etc for the next 3 months. And 3kg down in 6 months. (now 58kg).

Sorry to hear all that peanut, I certainly hope 2013 starts to buck up for you PDQ. <hugs>

nashville 28-01-2013 18:44

I am not a lover of dogs & I get really annoyed at dog owners who allow their dogs to do their duties on the pavement, I like cats I had a house cat for 17 years, She was lovely & loving

dilli-theclaw 28-01-2013 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanut (Post 35528723)

Hope it all gets better sooon.

nashville 28-01-2013 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by joglynne (Post 35528753)
Sorry to hear all that peanut, I certainly hope 2013 starts to buck up for you PDQ. <hugs>

Hope you get better soon too.

peanut 28-01-2013 18:51

Thanks all, much appreciated. :)

I feel okay to be honest, as it's all gradual you don't tend notice much, just been crap everyday it ends up normal. It's trying to find some good normality which has been lacking for quite some time now.

Hopefully the meds kicks in enough to start feeling like there is a end to a long downwards run. That would be more than enough to start with.

dilli-theclaw 28-01-2013 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanut (Post 35528764)
Thanks all, much appreciated. :)

I feel okay to be honest, as it's all gradual you don't tend notice much, just been crap everyday it ends up normal..

I've found this with my eyes and my Kidneys.... It's been Natalie who has noticed me having more problems and been making me go the dr's.

joglynne 28-01-2013 19:23

There are times went I truly wish I had a magic wand.

In fact I shall make that my moan. I don't have a magic wand to wave over people I like who get more than their fair share of problems. Why do the nicest people get the worst breaks? :(