Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33698080)

Tinky 16-05-2024 18:40

Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Our 'new' car which we have only had for 1 week has already scrape marks all along the passenger side. :mad::cry:

Russ 16-05-2024 19:17

In just about any gym there’s usually either someone selling or knows someone who can get hold of steroids, pretty much a fact of life. And these people assume if you’re lifting weights then you obviously want to be “massive”. I’m not massive, I’m happy with my build.

When I go to the gym, I can’t stand it when other people are there. But, they’ve paid their membership like I have so what can you do. Well what I do is avoid contact with anyone and keep myself to myself. 100% antisocial (except when the other half comes). Anyway this morning I can see one guy trying to catch my eye, grab my attention. As such I try even harder to ignore him but no, undeterred he comes over mumbling about how my physique looks good “but you easily make it bigger and better” and pulls out a small vial of liquid saying “2 of these for £60 and you’ll look great for the summer”.

Cheeky fecker, I already look good. I tell him I’m not interested and he goes “ok ok, £50 then”. Dumbass thinks I was trying to haggle?

I’m not interested in any gear! Stop asking me if I want to buy any :mad:

Tinky 20-05-2024 18:28

Bad luck continues to plague us, today our youngest son visited us with his lady to tell us he has cancer of the kidneys. :bigcry:

joglynne 20-05-2024 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinky (Post 36175376)
Bad luck continues to plague us, today our youngest son visited us with his lady to tell us he has cancer of the kidneys. :bigcry:

What awful news Tinks. My heart goes out to all of you. <<<<<massive hugs>>>>>

GrimUpNorth 21-05-2024 08:25

Quote:

So sorry to hear that.

Dude111 21-05-2024 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinky

Oh my Tinks I am so sorry...... I will say a prayer!

Please let us know how things are coming about https://www.cableforum.uk/images/local/2022/07/3.gif

TheDaddy 21-05-2024 10:58

Quote:

Sorry to hear this Tink, all the best, hopefully they've caught it early

heero_yuy 21-05-2024 12:04

Quote:

Sorry to hear this news. As Daddy said hope they've caught it early.

denphone 21-05-2024 12:36

Quote:

l am so sorry to hear that Tinky.

Dude111 22-05-2024 05:21

We all love you very much Tinky :)

Tinky 22-05-2024 09:37

Thank you all for your very kind words re our son, hopefully he will get an appointmentwith a consultant soon. My friend who had a triple heart bypass recently, phoned me today to tell me she now has pneumonia and she is not permitted to do any sort of work including housework etc.:(

Halcyon 22-05-2024 11:04

When you are trying your best at work, trying to juggle meetings to prioritise your kids with the school and family social workers, and you are being driven into the ground, what can I do.
Feel like I'm trying my best and trying to put my kids first but then my work are always on my back. I've got to prioritise my family and my children who are going through hell at the moment. I have to put them first.
My ex is causing massive problems and all I need is to focus on my children. The world of evetrything else is going to have to wait. It's so stressful.

Maggy 22-05-2024 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinky (Post 36175376)
bad luck continues to plague us, today our youngest son visited us with his lady to tell us he has cancer of the kidneys. :bigcry:

<<huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug>>

Russ 22-05-2024 21:35

Ectopic heartbeats. I’ve moaned about them before but that’s just it, I go months and months without experiencing any. Then I get periods (like the past few days) where I’ll get a dozen or so an hour. Doc reckons they’re benign but I’ve never heard of anyone getting them on such an odd regularity as myself.

Hom3r 23-05-2024 22:07

Quote:

:ghugs: