Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Current Affairs (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   U.S Election 2016 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33702280)

vincerooney 07-11-2016 12:21

Re: US Election 2016

Quote:

Originally Posted by martyh (Post 35867738)
Bill Clinton ???

Hilary has stated that she will use Bill Clintons expertise for domestic policies... I like to kid myself it means he'll basically be running the ship and i can pretend its 1996 all over again and its all been a horrible dream and im not now 31 years old.

ianch99 07-11-2016 17:02

Interesting perspective on Trump and his appeal:

Myth, Reality and America’s Fascist Alt-Right

papa smurf 07-11-2016 18:20

i don't like the crazy lady i think she's a wrong un .

Hom3r 07-11-2016 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damien (Post 35868160)
No one tried to shoot him. The guy was a protestor. Someone else shouted out 'gun' and then the confusion happened.

It's not that hard to confuse a Trump support.:D

I mean some idiot who was buying a gun said "Hillary is a Satanist, and worships Satan."

And this guy was allowed to buy a gun :shocked:

heero_yuy 07-11-2016 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa smurf (Post 35868358)

Well they're both deranged to some extent. On balance I'd rather have the president talking to the Ruskies rather than lobbing missiles at them.:erm:

denphone 07-11-2016 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa smurf (Post 35868358)

She is certainly not my choice as the democrats candidate for president but she is far better then a man who is a bigot and racist and hates African Americans, immigrants, Latinos, Asians, , Muslims and now the disabled and has a track record of groping women and has a misogynist contempt of women so when that is the choice then it has to be Clinton rather then the total train wreck and megalomaniac that is Donald Trump.

heero_yuy 07-11-2016 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35868362)
She is certainly not my choice as the democrats candidate for president but she is far better then a man who is a bigot and racist and hates African Americans, immigrants, Latinos, Asians, , Muslims and now the disabled and has a track record of groping women and has a misogynist contempt of women so when that is the choice then it has to be Clinton rather then the total train wreck and megalomaniac that is Donald Trump.

Well if it's a choice between a mysogynist and being in low earth orbit...:erm:

Damien 07-11-2016 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 35868360)
Well they're both deranged to some extent. On balance I'd rather have the president talking to the Ruskies rather than lobbing missiles at them.:erm:

Both will talk to them. It just's one seems a lot more pro-Russian and wants to appease them than the other. Trump has even questioned NATO. There is a reason Russian media and the Kremlin are all going in for Trump and it's not because they have American (or Western) interests at heart.

papa smurf 07-11-2016 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 35868364)
Well if it's a choice between a mysogynist and being in low earth orbit...:erm:

what earth :shocked:

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damien (Post 35868365)
Both will talk to them. It just's one seems a lot more pro-Russian and wants to appease them than the other. Trump has even questioned NATO. There is a reason Russian media and the Kremlin are all going in for Trump and it's not because they have American (or Western) interests at heart.

that's a hefty load of paranoia your lugging around lad ;)

heero_yuy 07-11-2016 18:57

Actually to be fair I don't think Trump is a misogynist ( Woman hater) On the contrary he's a bit too keen. :D

Damien 07-11-2016 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa smurf (Post 35868367)
that's a hefty load of paranoia your lugging around lad ;)

It's a paranoia shared by the head of MI5.

Mr K 07-11-2016 19:26

The most worrying thing for us is that Trump wants to get rid of the NATO commitment that an attack on one is an attack on all. No wonder Putin is rooting for him.

papa smurf 07-11-2016 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr K (Post 35868379)
The most worrying thing for us is that Trump wants to get rid of the NATO commitment that an attack on one is an attack on all. No wonder Putin is rooting for him.

wow paranoia must be catching :Peace:

Mick 07-11-2016 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35868362)

Clinton and Obama Policies have done far worse things than all that crap you just posted about Trump, which I have to say is just the typical biased media narrative that is against him. I have said before Trump is no angel and he has been a nasty piece of work in the past but he is not the worse of the two at all. He also does not have a track record of groping women at all, not everyone is a sucker for believing the crap coming from made up lies about him.

I find it amazing that only in another topic, you and others cry foul of the media, shouting out propaganda etc etc yet don't when it doesn't suit here.

I base my views on Trump/Clinton on real hard facts and how history has played out and it's not looking at all, a rosey time line for Crooked Hillary, nor Obama.

But what Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton has done in Syria and Libya, they should hang their heads in shame. The biggest Migrant crisis we have faced and those Migrants fleeing Africa, fleeing Syria have DIED trying to get to Europe, those two clowns, Clinton and Obama have much blood on their hands with their shower of crap policy after policy in Libya and Syria.

Yeah Gadaffi was a evil dictator, but Libya and for most part now North Africa was secure before their meddling but oh, not now, it's a big whole mess with ISIS having strongholds there and now also Syria. What a frigging mess those two clowns have left this part of the World in and you and others want one of those same corrupt, pathological and lying Clowns back in power.

Mr K 07-11-2016 19:44

Oh I don't know, I think Den summed it up perfectly. Did you think Hitler wasn't that bad Mick?