Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   UK Timeline : Eastenders (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33656500)

webcrawler2050 28-12-2009 16:10

Re: Eastenders

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary L (Post 34934510)
I watched it and you saw Phil going up the alley.
Peggy must have gone through the pub door to get the papers and she must have passed the daughter somewhere.
Ian must have gone through the door that the ex-copper saw left open. the laptop was upstairs.
the only follow through you didn't really see was Phil and Peggy. they were both heading for the pub.

Ian looked the most 'scared' so I'd say he didn't do it, but he saw who did it.
Peggy might have done it. they made it so that the head didn't need to be lifted to drop on him.

Actually I'm not even interested who did it. Eastenders is a load of rubbish!

Haha you sound pretty sucked in then for a minute and then actually realised what the heck you was doing * Gary gives head a shake* and then * wait wait what I am talking about* hahah Classixe

Gary L 28-12-2009 16:25

LOL I used to watch it up until the characters were going over the same arguments every day. and then the whole story was about Max and Stacy. it just dragged on and on till I decided not to slash my wrists but to ignore the whole thing :)

martyh 28-12-2009 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary L (Post 34934529)
LOL I used to watch it up until the characters were going over the same arguments every day. and then the whole story was about Max and Stacy. it just dragged on and on till I decided not to slash my wrists but to ignore the whole thing :)

then you joined CF for a change :dozey::D

webcrawler2050 28-12-2009 19:27

It's just a waste of time anywho

Hom3r 28-12-2009 20:13

The ghost of Frank did it, in revenge for his daughter being thrown out of the QV.

iFrankie 28-12-2009 22:37

I think it was Moes Pig...... where did that pig go?!

Hom3r 01-01-2010 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie07 (Post 34934832)
I think it was Moes Pig...... where did that pig go?!

A clue.

She didn't serve a Turkey on Christmas day:D

haydnwalker 15-01-2010 09:28

Just in case anyone was interested but couldn't be bothered to watch tonight...

The Queen Vic has been left to........
Spoiler: 
Roxy, along with the £3m assets Archie had stashed away.

iFrankie 15-01-2010 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by haydnwalker (Post 34945309)
Just in case anyone was interested but couldn't be bothered to watch tonight...

The Queen Vic has been left to........
Spoiler: 
Roxy, along with the £3m assets Archie had stashed away.

Oh no
Spoiler: 
Janine
won't be happy one bit!, i heard
Spoiler: 
Roxy
sacks tracey!

Saaf_laandon_mo 15-01-2010 10:34

I read a few months ago that

Spoiler: 
Ronnie & Roxy would be the new landlords of the Queen Vic. As Peggy is leaving the show soon (is this true) then there would have been no reason to give her the Pub. I wonder what happens to Phil.

Can someone tell me :

1) How the hell did Archie end up with 3 million pounds worth of assets in his will

2) How is it that Ricky is now owner of the archers/Phil's boss (I have missed a couple of episodes)

iFrankie 15-01-2010 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo (Post 34945352)

Spoiler: 
Ronnie & Roxy would be the new landlords of the Queen Vic. As Peggy is leaving the show soon (is this true) then there would have been no reason to give her the Pub. I wonder what happens to Phil.

Can someone tell me :

1) How the hell did Archie end up with 3 million pounds worth of assets in his will

2) How is it that Ricky is now owner of the archers/Phil's boss (I have missed a couple of episodes)

Not sure about the first one, Pat bought the Archers didn't she and gave Ricky the boss role lol, and yeah its true that Peggys leaving :(

Stuart 15-01-2010 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo (Post 34945352)

Spoiler: 

Can someone tell me :

They've never revealed the source of Archie's income, but he was first introduced when Ronnie (IIRC) went down to his mansion somewhere on the South Coast. I always got the impression that his income wasn't entirely legit though..

Quote:

Ricky doesn't own it. Pat bought it from Phil.

Saaf_laandon_mo 15-01-2010 10:55

Thank's guys. I did find yesterdays episode a bit silly, with the chasing of the last page of the will around the square.

iFrankie 15-01-2010 10:59

I have a feeling Billy and that lawyer have a thing for each other :/

Pia 15-01-2010 21:36

I recognised that lawyer from something else. It's bugging me now i'm gonna have to find out...

[edit] Think it's from an episode of My Family, cos i don't watch Casualty :shrug:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0064749/