Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Current Affairs (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Coronavirus (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33710629)

Dude111 16-05-2024 02:36

Oh my Stevie that sounds aweful........I hope it goes ok!!

Itshim 16-05-2024 17:54

Re: Coronavirus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ (Post 36175075)
Not at all. Most covidiots spouting bollards about this were not personally affected by those dying during the pandemic, or since. They just see a report of someone “dying unexpectedly” then shriek “The Vaccine!!!” as if nobody ever died unexpectedly before it. Conspiracy-based hand-wringing.

The effing state of it.

Have death certificate, aggravated by covid injection or words to that effect.doctor was more plain, the jab cause death:mad:

Russ 16-05-2024 18:06

By the injection or the actual vaccine?

Itshim 16-05-2024 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ (Post 36175188)
By the injection or the actual vaccine?

The vaccine.

Russ 16-05-2024 19:06

In that case I wouldn’t consider you a covidiot. Real covidiots are those types who have not been personally affected by the side effects but contribute any illness or unexpected death to “the vaccine!!!!”. Like, trawling through social media for any stories about sudden deaths and suddenly they become a “reesurcher” and spout absolute bollards about it.

It’s tragic for anyone who lost a loved one from the side effects. My only involvement with the whole thing is one of my mother’s elderly neighbours, she’s type 1 diabetic and she caught Covid, laying her up for 2 weeks but the doctors said had she not been vaccinated she most likely wouldn’t have survived. I get the impression this sort of thing has happened en masse.

Stephen 16-05-2024 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ (Post 36175196)
. My only involvement with the whole thing is one of my mother’s elderly neighbours, she’s type 1 diabetic and she caught Covid, laying her up for 2 weeks but the doctors said had she not been vaccinated she most likely wouldn’t have survived. I get the impression this sort of thing has happened en masse.

I had a friend who was also waiting on a kidney transplant when I was first diagnosed and in mod 2020 he caught covid and sadly died.

I caught it a few months later 2 weeks after I got the vaccine and was pretty rough but really not too ill. I can only say that the vaccine saved my life otherwise I may not still be here.

Taf 17-05-2024 14:05

It's official. I was offered an LFT as I entered Morrisons. Positive for covid. But the sniffles and slightly sore throat are almost clear.

Itshim 17-05-2024 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ (Post 36175196)
In that case I wouldn’t consider you a covidiot. Real covidiots are those types who have not been personally affected by the side effects but contribute any illness or unexpected death to “the vaccine!!!!”. Like, trawling through social media for any stories about sudden deaths and suddenly they become a “reesurcher” and spout absolute bollards about it.

It’s tragic for anyone who lost a loved one from the side effects. My only involvement with the whole thing is one of my mother’s elderly neighbours, she’s type 1 diabetic and she caught Covid, laying her up for 2 weeks but the doctors said had she not been vaccinated she most likely wouldn’t have survived. I get the impression this sort of thing has happened en masse.

The doctor who's "company's "have yearly medical with said that" its the last person l would have expected to have had a stroke "