Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33698080)

Gary L 15-08-2014 18:43

Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Did you know that 1 in every 4 drivers is driving whilst sending text messages, and/or holding their phone to their ear and having a conversation.

and 3 in every 4 drivers annoy me to death.

MalteseFalcon 19-08-2014 14:58

Hire car places. Cannot believe that the deposit has gone up to £250 now. And we cannot do the times we want. Wanting to do Thursday to Saturday, 4pm each day. Place shuts at 1 on Saturday, which would leave no time on Saturday morning for what is wanted.

dilli-theclaw 20-08-2014 12:53

What's worse than having two casts again? Being put on the wheelchair patient transport system because my legs are 'too bad'

denphone 20-08-2014 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35723187)
What's worse than having two casts again? Being put on the wheelchair patient transport system because my legs are 'too bad'

l am sorry to hear about your health travails dilli and l do hope things pick up for you soon.:ghugs:

dilli-theclaw 20-08-2014 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35723192)
l am sorry to hear about your health travails dilli and l do hope things pick up for you soon.:ghugs:

Thank you. I'm not so sure things are ever going to get better to be honest. Still, could be worse I guess.

joglynne 20-08-2014 13:39

Quote:

At least this way you can make use of your wheelchair and stay off your feet a lot easier. I know how much you value your independence but sometimes things do happen for the best sweetie. I can't give you a real one so here's a massive virtual .......
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hug>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

denphone 20-08-2014 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw (Post 35723195)
Thank you. I'm not so sure things are ever going to get better to be honest. Still, could be worse I guess.

Yes l look at things sometimes and l always think there are many worse off then me and thank my lucky stars that l am still alive and have such a caring and loving family.

weenie 20-08-2014 13:50

Quote:

Sorry to hear that dilli, sending you my love and best wishes :hugs:

weenie 20-08-2014 16:09

Why do people need to ruin a good night. Last night my eldest son went to see The Killers with his girlfriend and some eejit thought it would be a great laugh to pee in a cup and throw it into the crowd and you have guessed it, some went onto my son's girlfriend but Steve said the lass next to his girlfriend got the worse of it. I just thought how disgusting why would anyone do that?

heero_yuy 20-08-2014 17:57

Quote:

Sorry to hear that you're in the wars again Dilli. Hope things improve for you. Meanwhile have a man hug from Heero. :hugs:

dilli-theclaw 20-08-2014 18:52

Thank you all - I am going to play elite tonight to chill out I think :)

weenie 23-08-2014 11:46

I just hate it when my dog Keane is sick, woke up this morning to find the poor wee man had been sick all over the kitchen floor he seems better now thank goodness, what a horrible start to the day. Plus side kitchen floor cleaned and all mopped up with dettol kitchen floor cleaner.

papa smurf 23-08-2014 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by weenie (Post 35723746)
I just hate it when my dog Keane is sick, woke up this morning to find the poor wee man had been sick all over the kitchen floor he seems better now thank goodness, what a horrible start to the day. Plus side kitchen floor cleaned and all mopped up with dettol kitchen floor cleaner.

you'll have to stop him going out on the town on a Friday night ;)

weenie 23-08-2014 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa smurf (Post 35723760)
you'll have to stop him going out on the town on a Friday night ;)

:LOL:

MadGamer 23-08-2014 22:13

Not one to moan that much, but here goes. Being wound up by family members about this ice bucket challenge, which to be honest I think is rather silly. Who in their right mind really wants a bucket of ice cold water dumped on them, and filmed at the same time? I get that it's to raise awareness of ASL, but surely there's better ways to raise awareness or just donate? so that's now caused an arguement between me and my sister and brother in law, which I'm sure will all blow over by tomorrow, but it still irritates me.

Second of all Facebook. It causes so many arguements and issues, and is just used to personally attack people, it's now not used I feel for what it was really designed for, so I've deactivated my account for a bit and will be spending some time away from it. Oh well moan over.