Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sport (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   General : WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours) (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33613781)

Media Boy UK 23-08-2007 15:44

Re: WWE

WWE Developmental talent Dan Rodman has been release by the WWE.

Info from WWE.com

one2escape 25-08-2007 20:53

when can we order this ppv on Virgin. Im paying for it because my favourite is coming back tomorrow HHH. Ive liked him from the start when he was the blue blood.

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

and please please Cena to loose. Randy so deserves to be champion. How and why has Cena been champ for so long. I dont think there has been a worse champion bar maybe Deisel

Russ 25-08-2007 21:02

On a different forum I use, one of the members has a sig which says "If Cena wins we riot" :D

wwe 26-08-2007 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by one2escape (Post 34383654)
when can we order this ppv on Virgin. Im paying for it because my favourite is coming back tomorrow HHH. Ive liked him from the start when he was the blue blood.

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

and please please Cena to loose. Randy so deserves to be champion. How and why has Cena been champ for so long. I dont think there has been a worse champion bar maybe Deisel

you can order this sunday day

gazzae 27-08-2007 13:15

Can't believe Cena won again.

wwe 27-08-2007 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazzae (Post 34384439)
Can't believe Cena won again.

me 2 randy should have won

Russ 27-08-2007 17:53

He'll be dropping the belt by the next PPV.

wwe 29-08-2007 00:23

what is Candice theme song called?

gazzae 29-08-2007 09:09

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candice_Michelle

wwe 29-08-2007 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazzae (Post 34385660)

do u know where i can listin to it couse i want 2 get the song

one2escape 30-08-2007 23:14

rom the NY Daily News:

- The WWE was rocked again today, after several of wrestling's top names emerged in the Albany district attorney's probe into a widespread Internet doping scandal.

The wrestling congomerate based in Stamford announced that it will suspend 10 of its biggest stars for violation of its wellness policy.

Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares.

This is going to be interesting. considering the names on it. With Orton and Kennedy on it.

Spoiler

Kennedy was to be Vinces son.

Russ 30-08-2007 23:27

This is MASSIVE - Kennedy is involved in a major storyline, Orton is due to take Cena's title, Edge is building up a story, and Regal is RAW GM.

Interesting to see how Vince will play this one.

wwe 31-08-2007 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by one2escape (Post 34387072)
rom the NY Daily News:

- The WWE was rocked again today, after several of wrestling's top names emerged in the Albany district attorney's probe into a widespread Internet doping scandal.

The wrestling congomerate based in Stamford announced that it will suspend 10 of its biggest stars for violation of its wellness policy.

Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares.

This is going to be interesting. considering the names on it. With Orton and Kennedy on it.

Spoiler

Kennedy was to be Vinces son.

what's going to happen now?

gazzae 31-08-2007 11:20

Wasn't Kennedy in the papers recently saying he hadn't take steroids since joining the wwe?

one2escape 31-08-2007 22:24

since there drug policy was introduced.

Rumours are not Orton is in the clear as he had a prescription