Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   General Entertainment (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What music are you listening to? (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=2409)

Angua 25-07-2005 20:56

Re: what music are you listening to?

Quote:

Originally Posted by budwieser
Also forgot to mention `System of a Down`Korn, The Scorpions, Whitesnake, Deep Purple,Rainbow, Eric Clapton, Cream,The Killers, Kaiser Chiefs,Eagles,Gary Moore, Thin Lizzy,Pink Floyd,Kiss, Bon Jovi, Free ETC, ETC,ETC:D :D :D
I love most Music.:) Not too keen on Reggae or Classical However i do like some.

Sure your not cloned from my other half. You have just listed a good selection of his music taste.

Something slightly off the wall for you "Blackmores Knight" Renaisance Folk with attitude.

Stuart 25-07-2005 22:13

Well, I am currently watching 2001: A Space Odyssey on DVD, and am actually listening to the soundtrack more than watching it. Just watching Heywood Floyd's journey to Clavius base. I am still amazed at how well the visuals fit the music, and the whole thing sounds amazing in 5.1 surround sound..

dilli-theclaw 25-07-2005 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuart C
Well, I am currently watching 2001: A Space Odyssey on DVD, and am actually listening to the soundtrack more than watching it.

My copy of 2001 came with a cd of the sound track :)

It's not bad I guess.

budwieser 25-07-2005 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angua
Sure your not cloned from my other half. You have just listed a good selection of his music taste.

Something slightly off the wall for you "Blackmores Knight" Renaisance Folk with attitude.

LOL!:D He has good taste obviously!:D :)

ellie 25-07-2005 22:50

Westlife https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/...2005/08/13.gif ...for personal reasons https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/...2005/10/28.gif

Richard M 25-07-2005 23:05

Charlotte Church - Crazy Chick
I know, call me a loser I don't care - I like it so STFU. :D

AndrewJ 25-07-2005 23:30

Danger Level - Dreaming a history

andyl 26-07-2005 08:32

Quote:

Also forgot to mention `System of a Down`Korn, The Scorpions, Whitesnake, Deep Purple,Rainbow, Eric Clapton, Cream,The Killers, Kaiser Chiefs,Eagles,Gary Moore, Thin Lizzy,Pink Floyd,Kiss, Bon Jovi, Free ETC, ETC,ETC:D :D :D

Surely Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and, er UFO, are missing from that 'I Luv The 70s' list?! :D Mind you I reckon I'm with you on about half of those - like to tap me toes to them whilst supping a half of mild and playing dominoes. :) Age wither me not! Kaiser Chiefs' 'Employment' is a great pop LP - and one for the 'I Luv The 80s' follow up (XTC were better though!). Ricky Wilson is one top front man mind.

This morning I'm back to The Earlies. Excellent waking up music.

Angua 26-07-2005 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyl
Surely Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and, er UFO, are missing from that 'I Luv The 70s' list?! :D Mind you I reckon I'm with you on about half of those - like to tap me toes to them whilst supping a half of mild and playing dominoes. :) Age wither me not! Kaiser Chiefs' 'Employment' is a great pop LP - and one for the 'I Luv The 80s' follow up (XTC were better though!). Ricky Wilson is one top front man mind.

This morning I'm back to The Earlies. Excellent waking up music.

Don't forget Blue Oyster Cult, Accept (a German band), Alice Cooper, Jimi Hendrix, Iron Maiden and Yes!

budwieser 26-07-2005 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angua
Don't forget Blue Oyster Cult, Accept (a German band), Alice Cooper, Jimi Hendrix, Iron Maiden and Yes!

I`m sure that you have my cd collection!!!!!!!:D

Angua 26-07-2005 18:34

Quote:

I`m sure that you have my cd collection!!!!!!!:D

Worse still it's the other halfs vinyl collection:Yikes:

mrlipring 26-07-2005 19:01

Don Ellis - Turkish Bath

Excellent summery jazz for a day like this. A nice walk through the park to work, an easy day while i was there, and a walk back through the park. Can't beat it. :D

Graham 26-07-2005 19:54

Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia :devsmoke:

marky 26-07-2005 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham

who's winning the game of chess :angel: or:devsmoke:

edit>oops wrong one

punky 26-07-2005 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham

Wow, that's a turn up for the books, never thought you liked that. Excellent song :tu: I love that hard-arsed country sound.