Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sport (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   [Merged] Football talk (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=19379)

Atomic22 21-09-2003 18:20

hehehehe yep russ i believe it would
:rofl:

Steve H 21-09-2003 18:22

You all slate how arsene wenger goes moaning to papers, Yet you all go on about how Manu DEFIENTLY SHOULD of won, How ironic! :rofl:

Russ 21-09-2003 18:28

Should have won, actually :)

</pedantic-literate mode>

paulyoung666 21-09-2003 18:31

funny , i have just been talking to my mate who watched the game and he reckoned both teams played like ****e , but then he is a boro fan and they won :p :p :p :p

gazzae 21-09-2003 18:34

According to wenger, Rudd is a cheat!

I just hope the Arsenal punished properly for their players behaviour after the final whistle.

Russ 21-09-2003 18:37

Is RVN a diver? Yes he is. Is he doing anything differently from any other striker in the Premiership? No.

That of course does not make it right, but in comparision he's just doing what they all do. If you crack down on one, you crack down on them all.

TigaSefi 21-09-2003 18:44

lol.... both team as bad each other but the gloating rox on RVN hehe... Bring it on!!

Marge 21-09-2003 19:24

Arsenal = what a bunch of sorry losers :2up:

Hope the FA take action against Arsenal for their antics at the end of the game

imback 21-09-2003 19:28

Quote:

Originally posted by gazzae
According to wenger, Rudd is a cheat!

Well he is:shrug:

Footballers get worse every week, Rudd made sure he booted Viera on the way down, Viera acted like a child and tried to kick him, the Rudd acted like a child and made out he tried to hack his legs off with a sword, then the dive for a penalty, then most of the Gunners acted like children at then end:rolleyes:

The Diplomat 21-09-2003 19:32

And this was supposed to be the top 2 teams in the land.... what a sorry sight, what a great advert for what is meant to be a sport. :rolleyes:

gazzae 21-09-2003 19:33

Quote:

Originally posted by imback
Well he is:shrug:

Footballers get worse every week, Rudd made sure he booted Viera on the way down, Viera acted like a child and tried to kick him, the Rudd acted like a child and made out he tried to hack his legs off with a sword, then Rudd dived for a penalty, then most of the Gunners acted like children at then end:rolleyes:

Sorry? What match were you watching?
Rudd jumped for a header, Viera leaned over and Rudd landed on him, for this he got a yellow card. Viera then kicked out at Rudd who then moved back. He didn't fall to the ground and roll about.
He dived for a penalty??? you sure you watched the match?

The point I was making, is the he calls Rudd a cheat, after his own player cheats the week before - the ref even rescinded the yellow card he gave the Portsmouth player.

imback 21-09-2003 19:41

Quote:

Sorry? What match were you watching?
Rudd jumped for a header, Viera leaned over and Rudd landed on him, for this he got a yellow card. Viera then kicked out at Rudd who then moved back. He didn't fall to the ground and roll about.
He dived for a penalty??? you sure you watched the match?

So Man U supporter then? Rudd, stuck is leg into Viera on the way down, did you not see it? When Viera swung at RVN he jumped out of the way like he had a hammer swung at him, even though he was well out of reach of Viera's leg.

And yes he did dive for the penalty, that kind of incident hapens 5 times a game and no one gets a penalty for it, so made an effort to make it look really good.

Yes I did watch the game, although I wish I hadn't it was really boring, other than Ronaldo, it was a waste of time.

Atomic22 21-09-2003 19:44

Quote:

Originally posted by paulyoung666
funny , i have just been talking to my mate who watched the game and he reckoned both teams played like ****e , but then he is a boro fan and they won
boro won?????? really?????? did the opposition turn up?????
:rofl:

gazzae 21-09-2003 19:46

Quote:

Originally posted by imback
So Man U supporter then? Rudd, stuck is leg into Viera on the way down, did you not see it? When Viera swung at RVN he jumped out of the way like he had a hammer swung at him, even though he was well out of reach of Viera's leg.

Both were in the wrong, both got yellow cards.

Quote:

And yes he did dive for the penalty, that kind of incident hapens 5 times a game and no one gets a penalty for it, so made an effort to make it look really good.
Funny, I though it was Forlan who went down under the pressure from Monkey Man.

imback 21-09-2003 19:49

Quote:

Both were in the wrong, both got yellow cards.

Funny, I though it was Forlan who went down under the pressure from Monkey Man.

I said both were wrong mate:confused:

I didn't say it wasn't Forlan that dived under normal pressure:confused: