PDA

View Full Version : NTL Proxy Servers

Stuartbe
21-03-2004, 22:08
Hope this thread can be stuck !

Several NTL staff have rightly expressed concerns about proxy servers being posted and all the users making use of them.

How about posting the proxy server that you as a member are using so we have an idea of what proxy servers are being overloaded - This will ensure that the proxy servers are not hammered as this will help no-one !

While you are at it - Report on the thread the proxy servers that are causing problems. We could then colate this information on a weekly basis and pass it to the nthell team for passing on to NTL. If anything it will give them an idea of the proxy servers that are creating problems.

I think this could help with load distribution !!!

Chris
21-03-2004, 22:13
Nice idea Stu. I'm currently using cache2-dbln.server.ntli.net which I selected at random from Robin Walker's pages this afternoon. Prior to that I had no proxy specified and was suffering slow page loading, or in one or two cases pages failing to load at all (www.scifi.com/battlestar for example - finally got to see the miniseries this weekend! :D ). AFAIK if I don't specify a proxy I am dealt with transparently by one of the Luton proxies. Until a few weeks ago I had one of the belfast proxies specified, but then it began refusing to load one particular site we need quite badly at the mo (www.gspc.co.uk because we're moving house!). I've not tried it again since ditching it.

Dupre
21-03-2004, 22:45
im on cache3-swan.server.ntli.net, im in manc area.

Stuartbe
21-03-2004, 23:21
Nice one guys... Make sure you put the problem proxy in bold so its easer for me to get all the info I need to pass on. :)

abailey152
21-03-2004, 23:22
I've now removed my manual proxy settings, so I'm back on NTL's assigned proxy cache1-bagu.server.ntli.net. I started using a UUNet Pipex proxy when I last had problems!! :erm: Oh!....can I say that?

Florence
21-03-2004, 23:28
I always seem to be on this proxy cache1-mant.server.ntli.net

Its very hit and miss works when tech support are working and plays up when they finish work. You contact them and get told to contact them again when it isn't working... :D
it is mainly national lottery, ebay and nthw that play up. I will make a list of every website from now that has a problem opening.

Nikko
22-03-2004, 00:20
If I follow Robin's advice:

Which is my web proxy cache?
You can find out whether your web connection is being proxy cached, and, if so, the address of the web proxy cache, by visiting either of these sites:

http://www.all-nettools.com/pr.htm (see Remote address or Remote host)
http://www.broadband-help.com/cm_diagnose.asp?init=1 (see Proxy Name(R-DNS))
Because the ISP might be load-balancing across more than one web proxy cache, your web connections might use different proxy caches for different web destinations. So you might get different answers from the two sites above. And the actual cache used for your other web accesses might be different yet again. When load-balancing is in operation, the above sites will identify an individual cache in a cluster of caches, and the DNS names of the caches will usually have an obvious structure enabling you to deduce the names of other members of the cluster.

According to Broadband Help I am on cache4-nott.server.ntli.net

According to All Nettools I am on cache10-nott.server.ntli.net

1-3 & 5-9 may come into the equation. So I am not sure what identifying particular proxy IP's will achieve?

Neil
22-03-2004, 07:29
Hope this thread can be stuck

Done. :)

th'engineer
22-03-2004, 10:04
I am changing between any of the baguley or winneresh ones.

The loading sensing software and specifying any of the manc ones makes my browsing dire.

poolking
22-03-2004, 10:15
I'll check tonight.

The problems ones I have been on:

cache1-brhm.server.ntli.net
cache3-brhm.server.ntli.net

iadom
22-03-2004, 11:22

1-3 & 5-9 may come into the equation. So I am not sure what identifying particular proxy IP's will achieve?All Nettools seems very hit and miss ATM, yesterday it reported "No proxy found" when other tests showed one, this morning it reported 62.252.192.13 (cache 10) as my proxy when other tests showed it as 62.252.192.12 (cache 9). It is now reporting " no proxy found" again.

I have IP/DNS set to auto obtain, and have had since the proxies came back online in this area, I have had no noticable problems at all.

Every time I check, or look at the small sig boxes people have, it reports my IP as 62.252.192.12 which is manc cache 9. That must be the shortest route here. Flicking around other proxy test sites I have just gone through cache 7 and cache 3 without any problems.

zendawn
22-03-2004, 13:23
Is this thread just for BroadBand proxies as I'm on dialup?
Also is the proxy the one you change in the settings menu on IE?
As reported in another thread when I use the default proxy I get problems with the back button causing the web page to loose formating, plus I get 'Can't find server' messages more often than if I use a non NTL proxy.
But having said that, even tho I've change the proxy settings to a non NTL proxy, Nettools reports an NTL cache (normally a Brighton one), so I take it changing the proxy doesnt effect the cache properties???

zendawn
22-03-2004, 13:29
This is what my proxy is set to :- 212.23.8.1

and nettools reports my proxy server as:-

n102-mp1.cvx3-b.pop.dial.ntli.net
cache6-popl.server.ntli.net

Hope I've got that right?

NitroNutter
22-03-2004, 13:57
i have only once or twice in 3 years of ntl needed to change my ie proxy settings, general rule is zilch in that setting

since the major outages and poor service around 2 weeks ago iv had no choice but to continually change this setting, it seems there are major routing issues especially to international destinations and back to here in the uk,
Im beggining to wonder if some kind of port throttling is being tested, but a couple of friends in austarlia is pinging major uk websites and getting very poor results, and my pinging some au places also does the same
to US it varies, it can be ok then its suddenly appalling or completely lost

Paul
22-03-2004, 15:09

1-3 & 5-9 may come into the equation. So I am not sure what identifying particular proxy IP's will achieve?

You have perfectly illustrated what I mentioned in my guide on proxies and what the techies keep trying to drum into people (without much success so far). When not manually specifying a server - i.e allowing NTL to route you via the transparent caches - you do not use one specific proxy - you use a group - when you visit different sites, you use different cache servers in your group. :D

Stuartbe
22-03-2004, 15:20
You have perfectly illustrated what I mentioned in my guide on proxies and what the techies keep trying to drum into people (without much success so far). When not manually specifying a server - i.e allowing NTL to route you via the transparent caches - you do not use one specific proxy - you use a group - when you visit different sites, you use different cache servers in your group. :D

I think that this is the smiley you need m8 :banghead: :D

mmm
22-03-2004, 20:12
This thread is a wind-up isn't it?

All net caches have extensive logs and can generate tons of stats, but does anyone in ntl know how to look at or understand them?

Stuartbe
22-03-2004, 20:18
This thread is a wind-up isn't it?

All net caches have extensive logs and can generate tons of stats, but does anyone in ntl know how to look at or understand them?

Nope - Yes there are most likely stats... The idea is to stop one person posting that a cache is great and everyone jumping on it. If that happens the cache will be no good very fast... It will allso arm the decent NTL techs like justanothernoob and bbking with some information and enable them to get something done !

Not a wind up at all m8 !

NitroNutter
22-03-2004, 22:48
Nope - Yes there are most likely stats... The idea is to stop one person posting that a cache is great and everyone jumping on it. If that happens the cache will be no good very fast... It will allso arm the decent NTL techs like justanothernoob and bbking with some information and enable them to get something done !

Not a wind up at all m8 !
but are we sure its down to cache server being jumped on or is it may be dowqn to ntl have not increased the cache server amount while doubling there customer base in the last 12 months

just wondering as its escaped before about ntl overloading the ubr's and cisco got sick and tired of ntl doing it and dropped support, so why not just let the proxies overload, blame the users and accuse of heavy use, strangle the system so everyone begs for a CAP:Yikes:

Stuartbe
22-03-2004, 22:58
I know cisco m8 and they dont just drop support.. Besides I know for a fact that at least one of the engineers that posts on here is a cisco wizz !!

You may be correct I dont know - I am not an NTL infrastructure expert but at least if we can give some decent info the NTL engineers so the problems can be fixed !

progers
22-03-2004, 23:13
I'm using cache1-brhm.server.ntli.net at present as without a manually configured proxy, browsing was non existent.

Of course, if the network was fixed properly, all this wouldn't be necessary!!!

:dunce:

NitroNutter
23-03-2004, 01:35
Can i Pay my ntl bills thru the cache proxies, I'd only have to pay once :D

Chrysalis
23-03-2004, 03:27
using this proxy when transperent, causes huge problems for me

Name: cache9-nott.server.ntli.net
Address: 62.254.0.38

ikthius
28-03-2004, 12:20
hey guys, a few days ago, my IE connections would not let me onto the web I disabled the proxy which was from (another thread 2 websites were suggested)
cache1-renf.server.ntli.net & cache6-renf.server.ntli.net but I had numbers instead of the name.

anyway, eveything was working fine and i even downloaded Firefox 0.8 but now playing with these proxies I can no longer get into my yahoo account info? :mad:
I always get the same message, 404 file not found.
This was my problem when i first was told to change my proxies. IE and Firefox don't allow me access. Any suggestions?

ik

Matth
28-03-2004, 13:32
The poplar pool has 7 Netapp instead of the 4 Inktomis - and I'd say they're working FAR better - I DO notice a need to retry sometimes though, but I think that's slow DNS.

albone
28-03-2004, 16:23
So what do you make of this error message then! this is what I am getting with out proxy, when trying to get to Kings Of Chaos, recruiting, arrea. and this happens every so often! drives you mad,
I am on the Luton 8
cache8-lutn.server.ntli.net.

And have found this error message
1 ntl_site (Traffic-Server/5.2.4-59210 [cMsSf ]) â₠¹ÃÃ*’à €¦Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Z{SÃÃ*’ ƒâ€šÃ‚£8ÃÃ*’Ã⠚¿ ‚ªÃƒÃ*’¶ ;h¼à ƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ Ã*’§ †ž8,2 ƒâ€šÃ‚»ÃƒÃ*’Æ’ÃÃ*’Ã⠚£Ã¢ââ‚ ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬ÃÃ*⠙â„¢ÃÃ* ’â„¢_à ‚ºÃâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ªÃƒÂ¢à ¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚l +â₠°ÃÃ*’à¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚¡rÃÃ*’ ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚°2!Ãâ⠬šÃ‚»Ã ·ÃÃ*’Ã⠀šÃ‚¨Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ‚¾ÃƒÃ*’Â¥ uK¶Ã Æ’Ã*’Ã‚Â£Ãƒà ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã… ‚¾ÃƒÃ*’° ÃÃ*’Æâ€℠¢m]ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂªÃƒÆ ’Ã*’€à ƒÆ’¢â‚¬à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“,Ãâ⠬šÃ‚µ~ÃÃ*†Ã‚ÂªÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à €šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÆ’‚º
%µÃ ’Ã*’Ÿ_to~ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¿ÃƒÆ’Ã* ’‰Ã ¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å†ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ Ã‹Å“ÃÃ*’à ‚Â»ÃƒÃ*’ ¤ÃÃ*’ ÃÃ*’Ã¢â‚¬à ¹ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÃ*’à ‚ÂÃƒâ€šÃ†šÃ‚§]bMÃÃ*’³k_kà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÆ Ã*’‡7à ƒÃ*’†ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã*’¤ÃÃ* €™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÃ*’ ƒâ€šÃ‚¬3ÂÃ⠀šÃ‚©ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â₠šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ Æ’Ã*’Å r#hyÃƒÆ ’Ã*’â€â„ ¢ÃƒÃ*’£à ƒÃ*’µ
M³wntà ƒÆ’Ã*’â€â⠬œÃƒÃ*’ââ‚ ¬ÂºÃƒÃ*’Ã‹à “_ ³ÃƒÆ’â€šÃ‚Â¾à ƒÃ*’â€â⠬œ1ÃÃ*’ ªÃƒÆ’Ã*’Ã¢â‚¬à ¡s_-=ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â³ÃƒÆ’Ã *’Ž/^0ņ¢â€žÂ¢ÂƐÃÃ*’ ®ÃƒÆ’‹â€ ‚ ÃƒÃ*’² Ãƒâ€¹Ã¢â‚¬à  Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â´ ZÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 9"ÃÃ*’¶$ÃƒÆ Ã*’©Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚²@2Ãâ₠šÃ‚Ã… ƒâ€šÃ‚¸Ãƒâ€¦Ã⠚½Ã‚Âà ‚ºÃƒÃ*’â₠¬Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃƒÆ’Ã*’Ã¢à ‚¬Â¢ÃƒÃ*’Ã⠚ZÃÃ*’ââ⠀šÂ¬Ã‚ºÃƒÃ*’âà ¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚=Ãƒâ€šà ‚Â°ÃƒÃ*’ ¯ÃÃ*’ ÃÃ*’Ã¢â‚¬à “ÃƒÃ*’³ _ÃÃ*’ˆH ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°ÃƒÆ ’‚eÃà ¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ ¤ [¦9à ’¢â€žÃ €šÃ‚¢LJÂƚ·Hâ↡¬Â¹Ãâ⠬šÃ‚¤TrÃÃ*†Ã‚¸ÃÃ*’Ã⠀¹Ã…“tÂÃ⠚¢ÃÃ*’Ëâ ‚¬Â ââ ¬Å¾ÃÃ*†Ã‚§Ã‹Ã …“%x5Ɔ`Ãâ⠬šÃ‚¾eDrÃÃ*†™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ªÃƒâ€šà ‚³hÃÃ*’âà ¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€¹Ã …“4Ëà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ Ãƒâ€ ¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ãà ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚  ÃÃ*’Ã…â⠬™2$Ãƒâ€šÃ‚à »ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃƒà *’ËœÃÃ*⠙–Xà ’¢â‚¬Ã €šÃ‚¢
ÃÃ*’¶I<† âââ €šÂ¬Ã‚°Ã ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¾ÃƒÂ ¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚ ÃƒÃ*’¶:I~ ƒÆ’Ã*’ÂÂÂ*à Ã*’ˆ^(;YÃƒÆ ’Ã*’… ÃÃ*’¤à ’Ã*’¡! `9ÃÃ*’±Ã ’¢â‚¬Ã €¦Ã‚¡_mÃÃ*’ ²gÃÃ*’â↬“ ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ÃƒÆ Ã*’QABÃà *’†ÃƒÆ Ã*’Ã¢â‚¬Â à ƒÃ*’ v%ÃÃ*’¤Ã ’‚ªqà *’° ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â´ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¡fâââ₠šÂ¬Ã‹Å“OÃà ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢à ‚¬ÂOJHvKÃÃ*’à ƒâ€šÃ‚·ÃƒÃ*’âà ¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚º1Ãƒâ€¦à ¢â‚¬â„¢cÃà *’¢Ã†¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¹rdÃÃ*’à ‚ÂÂ*6ÃÃ*’Æ ;#ÃÃ*’ ¦ GÃÃ*Չۉ „¢j4ÃÃ*’Ã…à  ÃƒÃ*’† ÃÃ*’ Åâ€à ¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã*’Ã…â €™_3ÂƨfÃƒâ€¦Ã‚à  um â„ ¢sÃÃ*’à€“Ãâ₠¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚»9"ÃÃ*’§Gg=à ’Ã*’‹ ƒÆ’‚¸eÃƒÆ ’Ã*’â€ņ.L½{q~ ÃÃ*Չہ “; ¿ÃƒÆ’‚Ã ƒâ€šÃ‚ªà ¢â‚¬Æ¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“vHÃÃ*’Ã⠚²`ÃÃ*’Ã‚à ¾Æââ‚ ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã*’âà ¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚¡HÃÃ*’à €šÃ‚±jâââ⠬šÂ¬Ã‚¡Ãâ ‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¸*TÃÃ* ’¼ÃÃ*†Ã‚¡pââà ¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ ¡Ã‚¬Ã…¾ÃÃ*⠙”SpÃƒà €¦Ã‚¸Ã¢ €ËÅ⠀œÃƒÆ’Ã*’Ã‚Âà ƒâ€šÃ‚Â§S ³Cà ’¢â‚¬Ã €šÃ‚ tÃÃ*’Ã… ¢â‚¬â„¢ YÃÃ*’ {K ÃÃ*’ˆMb ÃÃ*Չہ “Ëââ‚ ¬Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚à ‚¹IÃÃ*’ u ËÅ pX@ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¡Ã ’¢â‚¬Ã €šÃ‚Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ £jÃƒâ€šÃ‚à ¨ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚ÂÃƒÃ*’à ¢â‚¬ÂÃƒâ€ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¹U- dCÃÃ*’Ã¢â‚¬à œÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ‚¬Ã‚¡ÃÃ*’ ƒâ€šÃ‚¶B+Âà ‚¶Iâââ⠬šÂ¬Ã‚ÂºÃƒà ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â ‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÃ*’ƚ¨ÃÃ*’â↚¬â€œÃÃ*’Ã⠀šÃ‚³ÃƒÃ*’Ã‚à ½2a4ÃÃ*’ ¤ÃƒÆ’‹â€ ‚ pÃÃ*’Ã…â⠬™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ¢Ãƒâ€¹Ã¢â‚ Â â↡¾Ãâ₠¬Â¹ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ Ãƒà *’Å¡\ÃÃ*†™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ ‚¡ÃÃ* €™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚®ÃƒÃ*’ ƒâ€¹Ã¢â‚¬Â ƃ¢â‚¬â„¢Ãà *’¢Ã†šÃ‚NÃÃ*’à ‚ÂºÃƒâ€šÃ†šÃ‚¾71Aeâââ⠬šÂ¬Ã…¾
ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Â¹Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ ¹Ã…â€œÃƒÆ’Ã*’ ‚®pââ ¬â€%ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂJÃƒà ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â €žÂ¢Ãƒâ€¦Ã⠀šÃ‚ !KÃÃ*’ ‚»&ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¥ÃƒÆ ’¢â‚¬Ã⠀¦Ã‚¾ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â₠šÂ¬Ã…¾,EÃÃ* ’‚à *’©ÃÃ*⠙¹lÃ… ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“ÃÃ*â €™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Ãà *’Å ÃÃ*†™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃƒÆ’ Ã*’¤à€Â °zÆâ₠™Ã‚ƤX^W ·H ¥Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¶M6 7ÃÃ*’Ã¢â‚¬à °VRââ‚ ¬Å“ÃÃ* ’”à ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚³4Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¶ƚ¼`2P? bÃÃ*’¼sà ƒÆ’‚¹#ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’Â¥Ãƒà ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚ ‚¬N(@ÃÃ*’ââ₠¬Å¾Ã‚¢e2kÃÃ*’â € 4Ã¢à‚¬Â¹Eà ƒÃ*’… ËÅ â ¢ÃÃ*’Ã⠚©Ã‚Âà ‚·MÃÃ*’ÂÂÂ* ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂµÃƒÆ ’Ã*’›6w ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â§ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’„: ÃÃ*’Å“ ƒÆ’Ã*’§Ã Ã*’‚2~,à ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â«ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¸
A|6cà ƒÆ’‹Å“ ƒÆ’¢â‚¬ ƒâ€šÃ‚X%s%ÃÃ*’ ƒâ€šÃ‚½Ãƒâ€šÃ⠚ª]ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â½ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢ ‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“8à ƒÃ*’†ÃÃ*’°à ’‚±Ãà ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÃƒÃ*⠙ªgtÃÃ*’ ƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â ‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã¢â€žÂ ÃƒÃ*’Å¡>*±Ã ’Ã*’ªP)Ãà ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢à ‚¬Â7 bÆâ€à ¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’‚Âà ‚£aB µvÃÃ*’â‚ ‚¬ÃƒÃ*’¾ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’‚: Y9Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤à ƒâ€šÃ‚Â®Ãƒ ¢â‚¬ÆšÃ‚ºÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Š¡Ã‚¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“Sà ƒÃ*’ ÃÃ*’Ã¢â‚¬à ¢ÃƒÃ*’Å >ÃÃ*’´ÃƒÆ Ã*’ÂÂÂ* nÃÃ*’¦Ã ’Ã*’Å’%à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬à ‚Â¹$ÂÃ⠚´}ÃÃ*’Ã‚à ¨ÃƒÃ*’Ã‚Âà ƒÃ*’†ÃÃ*’Ã¢â‚¬à  LÃÃ*’BFaà ƒÃ*’â„¢ )} †¡:ÃÃ*’Ã⠀šÃ‚¨Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ‚¶ ¢ÃƒÃ*’Å “a[†šÂÃ⠀šÃ‚¾ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â₠šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃÃ*â €™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚©ÃƒÃ*’à ƒâ€ ’Ã ¬pÂà ‚¾8c]†šÃÃ*’Ã⠚©ÃÃ*’Ã…à €œF fÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ’Ã Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ ‚¡dÃÃ*’ ÃÃ*’Ã¢â‚¬à ¡1ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‹Å“Zt RŽJCoà ƒÆ’Ã*’Mà Ã*’©vÃâ⠬šÃ‚²!ÃÃ*†Ã‚§FIÃÃ*’à €¦Ã‚¾ÂƵ4jÃÃ*’ µÃƒÃ*’†‚¢ÃƒÃ*’Ã…â₠¬Å“z9Æâ↚¬â„¢t'Ãƒâ€šà ‚ÂBÃÃ*’ƚ ÃÃ*’ ]®Ã ’Ã*’¶&@±i0à ƒÆ’Ã*’â€ˊ“/WÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â²ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ’Ã *’Ã…Â¸ÃƒÂ¢à ¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¾b užÃ ’Ã*’¢wÃà *’“à ’‚«Ãà *’ÃÃ*†™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“Ãƒà € Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â§ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’ˆXÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬<ÃÃ*’Ž0ÃƒÆ Ã*’“ ,ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂºÃƒÆ ’¢â‚¬Ã⠀šÃ‚°l © v²3^à ƒÆ’¢â‚¬à ƒâ€šÃ‚¹Ãƒâ€šÃ⠚ÂªÃƒâ€¦Ã‚à ¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ ¢à ’Ã*’â„¢Z 6ÃÃ*’Ã¢â‚¬à ¢UaÃÃ*’² !¯Ã ’Ã*’†ƒÆ’Ã*’â€Ë “ÃÃ*’Ã ƒâ€¦Ã‚ Ã ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¾ÃƒÃ*â €™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡x ÃÃ*’â€Â  ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 8¤Ã ’‚¾_0Ez`ÃƒÆ ’‚ºÃà *’Šâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã…â₠¬Å“YF?`ââ ¡Ã‚¬Ã…“<ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÆ ’‚\Ãà *â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¾ÃƒÆ Ã*’£WÃâ ‚¬Â ’j. 0g}Mââ‚ ¬Ã‚¡"ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â³ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢ „¢[[KLdV¯ ƒÆ’Ã*’²ÃƒÆ ‚ÃÃ* ’¹n)⠃¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ Ã¢â‚ Â¡ÃÃ*’Ã⠀šÃ‚ ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â₠šÂ¬Ã…“V9ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ’Ã *’¬Ã†¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚  ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â«ÃƒÆ’Ã* ’ÃÃ*’ ÂÂÂ*>ÃÃ*’·jÃƒÆ Ã*’ÃÃ* €™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚±ÃƒÃ*’ ƒâ€šÃ‚¯ÃÃ*’Ã⠦“ÃÃ*’Ʀ¾sâ↡¡Ã¢ € º-s_ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÆ ’‚°2Ãà ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÃÃ*â €™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“Oà ƒÃ*’¹jà *’ȉ € ¹ÃƒÆ’…†…“ËÅâ €œÂÂà ‚9I-ÃÃ*’Ã¢â‚¬à “Ãƒâ€¹Ã¢â†¬Â ÃƒÃ*’Ã‚à ¹!ÃÃ*’Å ƒÆ’Ã*’§Ã Ã*’‡<†Âà €šÃ‚¨|- †JÃÃ*’Ã⠚¹ÃÃ*’Âà Â*ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã…Â¾2xÃ ½P*ââ ¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã*’§Ã ¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã…à ¾ÃÃ*’¡d, ÃÃ*’£'ÃƒÆ ’…¸Ãà *’µÃâ₠¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚«ÃƒÃ*’à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚°ÃƒÂ¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã¢â‚ ¬Ã‚W+e ¥Ã‚ º\k IÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã*’µÃÃ* €™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¾Ãƒâ€ŠÃ‚´R[ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¸WgsÃà *’·;
ÃÃ*’˜à ’‚¼Ãà *’¨<ÃÃ*’Ÿ`ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¾Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ ‚¨4ÃÃ*’¦ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦ÃƒÆ ’¢â‚¬Ã⠀šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ*’ââ⠀šÂ¬Ã…“ÃÃ*’Ã⠚¢ÃÃ*’Ã‚à ¤WY ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¥ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’Å“]ÃÃ*’â€Â ¹ÃƒÃ*’†‚¦CÃƒâ€¦Ã‚à ½Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· ¹eà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ ¡Ã‚¬Ã‚Ãâ₠¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ*’à ƒâ€šÃ‚¹Ãƒâ€¦Ã⠚¾HÂÂà ‚©Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ $ºI ÃÃ*’â€Â ¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚±à ƒÆ’‚±9ÃƒÆ ’¢â‚¬Ã⠀šÃ‚¡e@ÂƤÃÃ*’ ·ÃƒÆ’‚±# s[ÃÃ*’â€Â ¹H(1jiââ ¬ËœJ#Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¼?ƹÅ“Ãâ₠¦Ã‚¸yBIÃÃ*†Ã…½ÃÃ*’Ã⠚Ã‚Âà ‚«ÃƒÃ*’ÂÂÂ* ƒÆ’‚®ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’‡à ƒÆ’‚Â¥ZÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â»ÃƒÆ’Ã¢ €¦Ã‚¡\Ãâ⠬šÃ‚®Mâà ¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚¦ ÃÃ*’±_o3Ià ƒÆ’Ã*’¿Ã *’¦ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’±aÃâ €šÃ‚£Ã¢ ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚ ÃÃ*’°U1à ’¢â‚¬Ã €šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ*’Ã…à ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢ââ⠬šÂ¬Ã‚ {0Ãà *’µ~Bà¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚ ¡cBU ¦a †¡@VÃÃ*’à¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢2ÃÃ*’ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€¦Ã â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ₠šÃ‚Ã‚ ƒâ€šÃ‚¢@ÂÃ⠀šÃ‚ÃÃ*’Âà ‚²ÃÃ*’ââ‚ ¬Ã…“Ã…Â  6ÃÃ*’ ¤ÃƒÆ’Ã*’Ÿ`à ’Ã*’‘ :ÃÃ*’«yà ’‚®Ãà *’‹ T 7³Ã ’…â€â⠞¢ÃÃ*’² ÃÃ*’@ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â§ÃƒÆ’Ã¢ € Ã¢â‚¬â„¢O ´ 1µ62à ƒÆ’Ã*’Ã *’‡})à ƒÃ*’‚ hL ¦Eà ’Ã*’Å Ãà *’¡Ã†¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚½ÃƒÃ*’à €šÃ‚ºkÃÃ*’ ‚¨ÃƒÃ*’§ AnÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÆ ’â€¦Ã‚Â Ãƒà €šÃ‚¯ÃÃ*⠙ÂÂÂ*ÃÃ*’à ¢â‚¬Â'ơÂ¸Ã¢â ¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÆ Ã*’±$LRÃà ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚½$Ãâ⠬šÃ‚ºÃ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚·}Ã…à ƒâ€šÃ‚¾Ãƒâ€šÃ⠚ÃÃ*’Ã…Â ½ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ ¬Ã¢â‚¬ÂoÃƒà €šÃ‚«mÃÃ*⠙¢ÃÃ*’à ¢â‚¬â€ÃƒÃ* €™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Bà Ã*’«xà¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã… ¡ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ãà ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¾\
U±Ã ’‚ªÃà ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¯Ãƒâ⠬šÃ‚ªÃÃ*’ ƒâ€šÃ‚²ÃƒÃ*’⠢‚¬Â°XÃÃ*’à ¢â‚¬Â ÃÃ*†Ã¢â‚¬Â¦TÃâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚£JÃÃ*†™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ ÃƒÃ* €™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚¹YÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¸6Ãà *’¤ÃÃ*†Ã‚¿oÃÃ*’à ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“2ÃÃ*†Ã‚¢Ã‚à ‚ÃÃ*’ ‚ ^ÃÃ*’ââ‚ ¬Å¡Ãƒâ€¹Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã‚ (ÃÃ*’Ã⠚¬7G&†ž3ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à €šÂ¬Ã‚¢Ã Ã*’â€℠¥à ’¢â‚¬Ã ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°hÃÃ*’à €šÃ‚¯`ÃÃ*’Ã… ‚¡- ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’‚¬Ãà *’½ÃÃ*†Ã‚¹Ã‚à ‚¡Ã‚Æ£ÃÃ*’ËÅ⠀œ{2cÃÃ*’ glââ‚ ¬Ãƒâ€¹Ã…“TÃÃ*’ Å Âà €šÃ‚¤ÃƒÃ*’Ã…à ‚ Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚ VÃÃ*’Ã ’Ã*’Å’Ã ƒâ€šÃ‚³=n#à ’‚2à *’Å ÃÃ*⠙»Âà ƒâ€šÃ‚»NÂÃ⠚£ÃÃ*’ââ⠚¬Â jÃÃ*’Æ»ÃÃ*’ µfÃÃ*Չۈ ‚¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ {ââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÃƒÃ* €™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â*
6ņ¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã*’ââ⠀šÂ¬Ã‹Å“=ÃÃ*’â €“,SÃâ⠬šÃ‚§ÃÃ*’ ƒâ€¦Ã‚ jhA&ÃÃ*’Å¡lÃƒÆ Ã*’ŽÃÃ* €™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚_bà Ã*’©ÃÃ*⠙½;&ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€ž ¢t+[ÃÃ*’¦zfà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬à ‚Â°jÂÃ⠚¿JJÃÃ*’ââ ‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢zÃÃ*’Ã⠚´VÃÃ*’Æâ €™ÃƒÃ*’Ã‚à °!ââ‚à ‚¬Ã¢â‚¬Â(G=ÃƒÆ Ã*’GU&ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÆ ’â€šÃ‚ÂÃƒà ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ ‚¡ £eà ’‚±Wà *’žgÃÃ*⠙¦ÃÃ*’à …â€œÃƒÃ*’à ‚ÂÂ*JÃÃ*’ ®Å ¸Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¾ ƒÆ’Ã*’Å“F #â₠¹lnÃÃ*’à ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã¢â€ž ¢Ã‚ ¸ÃƒÆ’Ã*Չۈ ¢â‚¬Å“sâââ⠬šÂ¬Ã‚°ÃÃ* ’¨ÃÃ*’ ·yÃÃ*’Ã⠚»ÃÃ*’ââ⠚¬Â¢WÃÃ*’Ʋ3&_ yËÅ oª9 ÃÃ*’â€Â º\J>~Â¥jà ƒÃ*’¼Ãà *’VÃâ₠šÃ‚¼Ã‚ ƒâ€šÃ‚ªj,Âà €šÃ‚ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â₠¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¹Ãâ ‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚·ÃƒÃ*†Ã‚«Ã‚à ‚¶7ÂÃ⠚¸CÃÃ*’Ã‚à ®Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¹V ˆ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ [ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÆ ’â€šÃ‚Â±Ãƒà ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã… ‚¡^Xreâ↡¾\H c@^ÃÃ*’†¢â€žÂ¢1 ÃÃ*’¶ÃƒÆ Ã*’ˆÃ ‚¨=(Ãâ €šÃ‚&ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂªÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦UqÃà *’®âà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¡ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’©ÃÃ* ’¡Æ¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡4ÃÃ*’à €šÃ‚³ÃƒÃ*’Âà ‚¼Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ u¼Ã Æ’Ã*’¿eà *’±ÃÃ*⠙˜âà ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã…Â¡à ƒÃ*’†ÂÃ ’…â€Å⠜ÃÃ*’†‚¡cââ‚ Â¬Ã‚ÂºÃƒÂ¢à ¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â°_ 3*GÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â¥à ƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒ Ã*’Ãâ⠬šÃ‚¹ÃÃ*’ ƒâ€¹Ã…“ÃÃ*’Ã⠀¦Ã‚¡O~ÃÃ*’ ‚¤DÃÃ*’â↬¢  omo¿à ƒÆ’‚¯@ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â´ÃƒÆ’Ã *’µ`⠃¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚ Ã¢â‚ Ëœ ÃÃ*’¯ -â‚ ¬),ÃÃ*’à €šÃ‚©ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â₠¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚wVwà *’Å’Ã ‚µÃâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚§%:?EÃÃ*â €™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¼ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â³ÃƒÆ ’…¡{Ãà *â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã*’½Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚½Ãƒâ€ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ºÃƒÂ¢Ã¢ ¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€ œÃƒÆ’‚´jà ƒÃ*’Â¥rà ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚µQ6Ãà *’´ÃÃ*†Ã¢â‚¬Å¡{|Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¼/ËÅ <†ÂÃ⠀šÃ‚Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ‚¥Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â†¬Å“RÂÃ⠀šÃ‚½ÃƒÃ*’Ã‚à ´ÃƒÃ*’ņ™3?`eââ ¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¡S\âââ⠬šÂ¬Ã‹Å“*à ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬#;XÃƒà €šÃ‚»ÃÃ*⠙ˆJ%Ãâ₠¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚½,Ãƒâ€ŠÃ‚Â¼ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à €šÂ¬Ã‚º)LÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Â¹Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’¼=Ãƒà ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚à ‚¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃÃ*’bà ƒâ€šÃ‚±qà ‚º%Ãâ ‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ZNÃâ₠¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚®Ãƒâ€š ¡B%!ÃÃ*’à €šÃ‚¿&Y£Pxwà ƒÆ’Ã*’†ÃƒÆ’¢â€Š¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ*’Ã⠀šÃ‚ªvâââ₠¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã¢â‚¬Âà ƒâ€šÃ‚º@.9ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’¸Ã ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚à ¹ÃƒÃ*’©b ƒÆ’Ã*Չہ €œGÃÃ*’â₠¬Ã…“~ ¨Xlââ ¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¹'Bà€ââ₠¬Å¾Ã‚¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ·6Å ¡ÃƒÃ*’†‚¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’¾ÃÃ* ’†. ÃÃ*’hÃƒÆ Ã*’â€â€ “7Å¡ ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ’Ã *’ÃÃ*†Ã‚¦FÂà ‚½Ã‚ƼÃÃ*’â↬˜Ã‚ ´Ã‚ ±ÃƒÆ’â€šÃ‚Â²à ƒÃ*’†6Å¡Ã ƒâ€šÃ‚»à ‚»Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚µÃƒâ€ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÃƒÃ*’à €šÃ‚¦`ÂƣÃÃ*’ââ₠žÂ¢ÃƒÃ*’Ã…à €œhÃÃ*’ââ⠀šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ*’âà ¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚¹ÃƒÃ*’Ã⠀¦Ã‚¾F ³Ã¢â‚ ¬Å¡EƚÂ¨Ã‚à ƒâ€šÃ‚¬2UÃ…Ã €šÃ‚¸\ÂƣÃÃ*’ ³!ÃÃ*Չۈ ‚°ÃƒÃ*’ ƒÆ’Ã*’â€Â °
?câ₠¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ wZGâà¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã… “<9¸abà ƒÆ’‚¬nB^à ’†â€â⠞¢Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚ ¬â„¢ÃƒÃ*’ƚ=,6ÃÃ*’Ã…à €™ÃƒÃ*’Âà ‚Â*yÃÃ*’® ÃÃ*â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â»|Ãâ €šÃ‚¨ÃÃ*†™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚62Ã¢à‚¬Â¡Ã ’Ã*’º&"ÃÃ*’®xÃƒÆ ’Ã*â€™Ãƒâ€¹Ã¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÆ Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©kÃà *’„à ¢â‚¬ÆšÃ‚¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚à ªh} >/ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÆ ’Ã*’½ZÃà *’Ÿ 1·Ã ’¢â‚¬Ã €šÃ‚° Jaâ₠¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ºÃƒâ€¹Ã …“ÃÃ*’à ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚¹[†¢fÂà €šÃ‚£\3:ÃÃ*’âà ¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬ÂXơ£60Q2]q ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¸ÃƒÆ ’‚£)Ãà ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¹ÃƒÃ*⠙¢Å ƒâ€šÃ‚½ÃƒÃ*’Æ’wÃÃ*’Ã⠹†ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à ‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã ‚¼ÃÃ* €™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚\ÃÃ*’ µEÃÃ*’Ã⠚spÃÃ*’Æà ¢â‚¬â„¢ZÂƚ¼^gÂÂà ‚¦ÃÃ*’¿ A½Ã ’‚¨à *’¡_Ãâ⠬šÃ‚ÃÃ*’ ƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã*’ ŸÃÃ*’Ã⠚¥Ã¢â†¡Ã‚¬Ã…¾Ãâ₠¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¾ÃƒÃ*’à ƒâ€šÃ‚ aÃÃ*’ƚ´8ÃÃ*’Ã‚à ¸_ %
ÃÃ*’Æâ€⠢M-y¶sà ƒÃ*ռ̈ *’ˆÃƒà ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â ‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â ‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚°Wà Ã*’±Ãâ⠬šÃ‚©ÃÃ*’ ƒâ€šÃ‚®Ãƒâ€šÃ⠚ÃÃ*’Ã‚à ¿ÃÃ*’¿à ƒÆ’Ã*’¿(oGÃƒÆ ’Ã*’â€ņ¾.
the only recourse I have had is to go through Kempston via 213.105.224.4, but this sometimes says server dropped. but refresh and it comes back faster! so I stick to this when playing and recruiting the KOC game!

Civilian_Target
28-03-2004, 16:54
Since the Belfast proxy near me got very slow at resolving pages, I now use inktomi2-lee.server.ntl.com Seems to work OK.

Civilian_Target

Tezcatlipoca
18-04-2004, 23:54
I've just switched to cache2-brnt.server.ntli.net again, as the Cambridge transparent proxy doesn't seem to like CF at the moment.

Paul
12-06-2004, 20:33
FYI - for anyone in the Luton area - the eight crappy old Luton caches have been replaced by five new netapp caches which should have improved web browsing in that area of the country.

Paul K
12-06-2004, 20:44
FYI - for anyone in the Luton area - the eight crappy old Luton caches have been replaced by five new netapp caches which should have improved web browsing in that area of the country.
That's everyone on the luton proxys then ;) Last time I tried them at home I could have drawn the webpages by hand quicker. Anyone seen any improvements in the last month or so?

Frank
03-08-2004, 19:06
How about posting the proxy server that you as a member are using so we have an idea of what proxy servers are being overloaded I can do better than that - top hosts accessing our site, in order.

cache3-lutn.server.ntli.net
cache5-mant.server.ntli.net
cache5-nott.server.ntli.net
cache2-midd.server.ntli.net
cache3-bagu.server.ntli.net
cache3-brhm.server.ntli.net
cabletel15.cableol.net
cache3-hudd.server.ntli.net
cache4-popl.server.ntli.net
cache2-cos2.server.ntli.net
cache2-glfd.server.ntli.net
belf-cache-5.server.ntli.net
cache6-mant.server.ntli.net
cache2-sot3.server.ntli.net
leic-cache-1.server.ntli.net
cache2-winn.server.ntli.net
cache3-herm.server.ntli.net
cache2-pete.server.ntli.net
webcacheh02a.cache.pol.co.uk
cache2-nrth.server.ntli.net
cache3-brtn.server.ntli.net
Edit: and full list of ntl customer caches... nicely balanced, I must say :angel:
[List taken from hosts accessing CF. I think this is for August up until today.]

td444
03-08-2004, 19:15
I'd look up WCCP, its not all about spreading across nodes.

Paul
27-08-2004, 15:35
FYI - it looks like a number of extra proxy (cache) servers are coming online.

Nottingham has now gone up to 15 servers. The new ones appear to use the form nott-cache-n.server.ntli.net. where "n" is the cache number. I think other areas are also switching to this new format.

Tezcatlipoca
27-08-2004, 17:31
FYI - it looks like a number of extra proxy (cache) servers are coming online.

Nottingham has now gone up to 15 servers. The new ones appear to use the form nott-cache-n.server.ntli.net. where "n" is the cache number. I think other areas are also switching to this new format.

Yeah, Mick noticed recently that Manchester has changed: http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=16487

Paul
23-09-2004, 16:41
I have just updated our list as more proxies come online, or swap format;

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/kb/84/list-of-ntl-proxy-servers-new-format

* Birmingham has risen from 5 to 7 servers.
* Cosham has risen from 3 to 8 servers.
* Hersham has risen from 4 to 7 servers.
* Leicester has risen from 2 to 7 servers (after originally using Nottinghams).

:cool:

Tezcatlipoca
25-09-2004, 22:56
I've switched to using Notts cache no3, as Cambridge suddenly doesn't seem to like CableForum...

Florence
26-09-2004, 12:25
I now seem to be on

manc-cache-14.server.ntli.net

all seems well unless you need to download from some sites, and then they tell you to try again another day as your IP had already downloaded the information that day. I think they only see the cache and as someone using it had downloaded I was refused so Lost a few good freebies that way.

Paul
26-09-2004, 15:59
It is an unfortunate side effect on sites which don't take into account proxy servers.

Paul
29-09-2004, 13:58
Lists updated again.

Ashford, Southampton, Poplar, Oxford & Watford have moved to the new format - also updated nthw's proxy checker (http://www.nthellworld.co.uk/home?nav=tools&exec=proxy) with the new servers.

Paul
10-10-2004, 16:55
Cardiff, Swansea & Huddersfield have now changed.

Rik
10-10-2004, 18:12
Just a quick question

Why have some of the Langley Proxies got different style addresses?
Is it because the Network Ops Centre is located there? (it is isnt it lol?).

Can anyone tell me what a "dtvserver" is?

Thanks
Rik

Rik
11-10-2004, 21:20
I guess thats a NO then.

Paul
11-10-2004, 21:33
What makes you think it's a proxy server ? Looks like something to do with Digital TV (interactive ?) to me.