PDA

View Full Version : Sex3d Up

cjll3
12-07-2003, 14:22
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3061063.stm

Not content with sexing up our own documents prior to the 2nd Gulf War, Tony Blair is being blamed for American's misleading the world about the threat Saddam posed.

:spin:

Xaccers
12-07-2003, 14:35
I'm just waiting for the BBC to nark labour off enough to strip it's charter, and for labour to nark the BBC off enough to have the beeb topple the gov :D

kronas
12-07-2003, 14:52
this is typical bush is a muppet and so is blair :rolleyes:

Martin
12-07-2003, 16:21
I think the chances of finding something are slim but Iraq is a big place and Saddam new at some point we might go in forcefully. They haven't found Saddam yet so who knows. I just wish they would find something and put an end to this argument.

Chris
12-07-2003, 17:07
Originally posted by Xaccers
I'm just waiting for the BBC to nark labour off enough to strip it's charter, and for labour to nark the BBC off enough to have the beeb topple the gov :D

It's been like listening to kids arguing in the playground, the Today programme this week. Ministers come on and start slating the interviewers at the slightest excuse, and on Friday John Humphreys laid in to some poor junior health minister when she was trying to be genuinely helpful.

I just wish they'd kiss and make up.

ntluser
18-07-2003, 14:13
I find it interesting and obviously sad that the main witness Dr. David Kelly has gone missing and that an, as yet , unidentified body has been found in woods close to his home.

If it turns out to be Dr Kelly, he will be yet another unfortunate casualty of the Iraq scandal, which threatens to blight our public life.

timewarrior2001
18-07-2003, 15:03
The scandal of something like that should be enough to have the Primeminister removed from power.

Chris
18-07-2003, 15:10
In a more honourable time in our history, yes, but it's surprisingly difficult to get members of this Government to hold their hands up when things go wrong.

cjll3
18-07-2003, 15:13
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3076801.stm it's him alright :(

Tony Blair's had him murdered!!!

Chris
18-07-2003, 15:28
Considering Labour tried to use him as a pawn in their spat with the BBC (they thought they'd put one over Auntie by naming him) the whole worthless lot gf them should resign forthwith. If driving a man to suicide isn't going to bring down a Government, I don't know what is.

Enterian
18-07-2003, 15:38
Sigh.............. I'm living in a world of 'spin'.

What ever happened to honesty and integrity and all those worthwhile values.

:geez: