PDA

View Full Version : is it possible???

wizardman
12-07-2003, 00:34
i need to know if its possible at all to have a sacm when iv already got a stb im on 4th stb because of probs with 1 megabit service
please let me know how

Marge
12-07-2003, 00:58
Whereabouts do you live????

BubbleGum
12-07-2003, 01:53
Originally posted by wizardman
i need to know if its possible at all to have a sacm when iv already got a stb im on 4th stb because of probs with 1 megabit service
please let me know how
You already have a SACM :confused:

You told us you have an Ambit SACM here (http://www.nthellworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=871).

wizardman
12-07-2003, 22:24
haha we can all be childish like you are being right now FYI i have two accounts with ntl so i am saying shut your mouth un till you know facts and if you dont believe me i will give my details to anyone who works for ntl and they can verify it with you so stop tryin to be a clever t*** and wake up

matty4donna
13-07-2003, 00:42
well if you get trouble with the CM (as that other thread) why do you want another one?

And you have to admit that Shabba was only stating that because you already have a CM and it was a bit weird.

I doubt very very very much that ntl: would give you another CM, firstly because you already have one and secondly because the STB is just as good as a CM! ;)

th'engineer
13-07-2003, 07:14
Originally posted by matty4donna
well if you get trouble with the CM (as that other thread) why do you want another one?

And you have to admit that Shabba was only stating that because you already have a CM and it was a bit weird.

I doubt very very very much that ntl: would give you another CM, firstly because you already have one and secondly because the STB is just as good as a CM! ;)

Got to agree with the statement that STBS are better than standallone you can report faults as tv or interactive and get them sorted quicker :D

Stuart W
13-07-2003, 09:55
In a word..... yes.

I had SACM and STB for nearly 2 years. I have since droped the DTV tho, so now I'm just SACM again!

BubbleGum
15-07-2003, 14:47
Whats wrong with this thread - wizardman already has a stand alone cable modem :confused: :confused: :confused:Originally posted by wizardman
i need to know if its possible at all to have a sacm

wizardman
16-07-2003, 19:13
[UPDATE] - I NOW HAVE 2 SACM IN MY RESIDENCE

BubbleGum
16-07-2003, 19:16
Originally posted by wizardman
[UPDATE] - I NOW HAVE 2 SACM IN MY RESIDENCE
Int you the lucky one :rofl: You already had one then you tried to say you had none and now you have two :rofl:

wizardman
16-07-2003, 19:23
u aint worth talkin to tack coz ur more of an idiot than i thought
so dont even bother postin nowt till its worth reading

matty4donna
16-07-2003, 19:28
Originally posted by Bluetack
Int you the lucky one :rofl: You already had one then you tried to say you had none and now you have two :rofl: lol! :D