PDA

View Full Version : well done ntl

iain_herts
16-03-2004, 10:30
hi all on saterday i lost all internet connection phoned up techngal support and was told an engirneer was needed so the person put a request in.

Well on monday i thought i would phone them up and find out if i could have some1 out on monday the reason was i had the monday at work spoke to a very helfull wayne in support and he said to call up my local cs and explain to them he said he would try and put my through to them but with no luck so he said call 151 and goto cs and if i have any problems tell them to speak to him.

so i phone up spoke to some1 there and they had a look to see if they could get some1 out to me on monday but he couldnt and because i said i might not be able to get 2day off i said to him wot about getting the engirneer to call me at work 15 min pror to his arrvial. well i thought i would have a sicki 2day foned in work and told them no props which makes a change phone up cs to tell them i have the day off and there was no need to call my work. about 10 mins after i get a call from ntl to say an engineer would be there in 30 mins wow.
Engineer turned up here for about 10 mins all sorted and all this was down to sky.

Well done NTL keep it up.

timewarrior2001
16-03-2004, 10:41
Its great when NTL get it right. Well done to all concerned.

Its also good to hear of NTL getting it right instead of people moaning about them. (even though we have all done it).

Stuartbe
16-03-2004, 11:17
Nice one NTL :) - Who ever this CS agent it that sorted this out for you needs a big pat on the back. This is what customer services is about - exeding the customers expectations.

Iain - make sure you send NTL an email praising the agent !

zovat
17-03-2004, 12:24
Nice one NTL :) - Who ever this CS agent it that sorted this out for you needs a big pat on the back. This is what customer services is about - exeding the customers expectations.

Iain - make sure you send NTL an email praising the agent !

I agree - it is always nice to see some posistive feedback.

Sometimes we forget that NTL do get it right sometimes... :angel:

Rik
30-03-2004, 10:48
NTL Rock
Great Service for One Year!!

Shame about the News Servers tho :(

asdf
30-03-2004, 21:16
Did you get the name of the tech support person? If so, as has been said, write/email or contact one of the people here who will make their team leader aware.

It's always nice to have a customer make an effort to thank you after the hords that just complain :)