PDA

View Full Version : More Ntl Billing ****e

slimshady
08-03-2004, 14:04
Yes Guys, they have screwed me over - the fatherless children have gone and left me without Broadband TV and Phone until sometime tomorrow until their ****e billing system SMS gets its fat rear end into gear and decides to bill me.

Basically, Bill due at the end of January and it bounced because I had no money - fair enuff - bank charged me and that was my fault - ntl sent me a let saying oi u u need to pay us so i rung them and said - yep moneys there take it when u want and while we are on the this one can we move the bill over to the beginning of the month instead of the end - as i have more money then so its not going to bounce. Fair enuff, and they say it might take a month or so but we will see what we can do. Leave it at that

Then February comes and I get a bill which is due out of my account at the end of February, which is fine it has both Jan + Feb bills on there, sorted moneys there. Two days after the Bill was due they issue me another one reflecting the new billing date saying that they will now bill me on the 9th of the month. Fair enuff another bill with Jan + Feb + Mar no problem.

Until this morning when the broadband dies then the Phone and then the TV. Ring NTL - yes you've been downgraded - spoke to some chappie in Glasgow (I do have his first name) and he was like it your fault you didn't pay us and baltenly didn't listen to me, so I said look im not happy with this let me speak with your supervisor.

He passes me through to the supervisor very nice - listens to me - gives me his full name without asking - really nice chap - he then speaks to accounts/collections (in luton) and they say that they wont take the block of my services until 2morrow. I am like well can't you take the payment no because I will have to cancel the dd to stop it taking two payments all together (How rubbish is their billing system!!!!).

So I am now without all until 2morrow, I'm going to ring collections shortly and have a whing I think.

As a side note - I used to work for ntl and stop working there in January so my bills are really shocking in terms of things changing around and it going from 70 quid a month to 130 quid ish a month, but I've cut some of the packages off etc... so that has complicated the bills further.

Anyway DAMN NTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

slimshady
08-03-2004, 14:59
Well spoke to Collections and they have agreed to put the services back on - so fingers crossed but - its still a crock'o'****e

Frank
08-03-2004, 18:42
Well mate they never have treated their staff particularly well ;)

Hope you get it sorted.

paulyoung666
08-03-2004, 18:48
Well spoke to Collections and they have agreed to put the services back on - so fingers crossed but - its still a crock'o'****e

ofcom ;)

slimshady
09-03-2004, 10:18
Well mate they never have treated their staff particularly well ;)

Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks, finally sorted thank god - but got home last night to find my car has been stolen - damn ntl, damn swansea jacks stealing my car.

ian@huth
09-03-2004, 10:28
Thanks, finally sorted thank god - but got home last night to find my car has been stolen - damn ntl, damn swansea jacks stealing my car.

Bit quick sending the baillifs in weren't they. ;)

andygrif
09-03-2004, 10:28
Sounds like you're having a bad time of it. Sorry to hear about your car, hope the ole bill find it (in one piece).

slimshady
09-03-2004, 10:58
thanks all, gotta keep smiling i suppose - its been found in Llandeilo (out of all the places :( ) not sure on the state but its only a run around anyway so if its that badly damaged it might get total loss - and as I don't have any no claims at the mo (been on my mums policy for years, this is my first policy) its not going to hit me too hard in the pocket (i hope!)