PDA

View Full Version : Cold Case

Lew
05-03-2004, 21:07
Anyone been watching this one on Sky One? I've seen the first few episodes and it looks like being a good series (my interest had already been piqued having seen mentions of it on CBS' NFL coverage on Sky Sports).

The official CBS synopsis:
COLD CASE stars Kathryn Morris ("Minority Report") in a drama about Lilly Rush, the lone female detective in the Philadelphia homicide squad who finds her calling when she's assigned to "cold cases," crimes that have never been solved. Where previously she had used her instinctive understanding of the criminal mind to crack current murder cases, this smart and driven detective is now intrigued by new challenges: interrogating witnesses to old crimes whose lives and circumstances have since changed, making use of today's new science and finding fresh clues to cases once thought to be unsolvable. Lilly is also prepared for the consequences, namely that her work will open old wounds and may lead suspects to commit new crimes. When she hits a dead end, Lilly seeks advice from her respected mentor, Lt. Tom Stillman (John Finn). Also on the team is Det. Will Jeffries (Thom Barry), who's been around long enough to know where all the bodies are buried; Det. Chris Lassing (Justin Chambers), Lilly's handsome, straight-ahead partner, and Det. Ronnie Vera (Jeremy Ratchford), a tough cop who's considered the go-to guy for getting a confession. Lilly sees her new assignment as a turning point in her career, and she makes it her business to ensure that no victim is ever forgotten.

sir_drinks_alot
05-03-2004, 22:57
Anyone been watching this one on Sky One? I've seen the first few episodes and it looks like being a good series (my interest had already been piqued having seen mentions of it on CBS' NFL coverage on Sky Sports).

The official CBS synopsis:it's the us version of the hit bbc show Waking the Dead yes
i do watch it good stuff

Bifta
06-03-2004, 00:05

The official CBS synopsis:

I thought this was some sort of extreme overclocking thread, gutted ....

Lew
06-03-2004, 10:35
it's the us version of the hit bbc show Waking the Dead yes
i do watch it good stuff

Is it the same show or do they just share the same premise?

Stuartbe
06-03-2004, 10:38
I thought this was some sort of extreme overclocking thread, gutted ....

:LOL: So did I :)

sir_drinks_alot
06-03-2004, 12:35
Is it the same show or do they just share the same premise?
no thay just share the same premise in wtd there's a team of
People where as in cc it's just one woman lol i only watch on
the weeks am drunk

alferret
19-10-2013, 21:40
Dragging up an old thread (sue me lol)

We're watching this at the moment, just started season 3. Quite compelling viewing, very good!