PDA

View Full Version : Mug Shots MotoGP2

DrAwesome
20-06-2003, 23:18
Has anyone noticed the mug shots on the wall when you are in the basement on Sheriden?

NEONKNIGHT
21-06-2003, 00:31
Can't say I have M8. They mug shots of the people who made the game then ?

DrAwesome
21-06-2003, 01:00
Originally posted by NEONKNIGHT
Can't say I have M8. They mug shots of the people who made the game then ?

Could be
I went into the carpark looking for the arcade game unit thats in the first MGP but sadly in MGP2 thats all you see, faces on the wall. However i did notice (from the corner of my eye) there is a scantally clad women under the tunnel jumping up and down with all her bits showing.

also noticed a very bad bug in the game as well (unless theres an error on my version of MGP2) im gonna check it out again tomorrow just to be certain and i'll post what the game bug is if the bug repeatidly shows up again.

Exulus
21-06-2003, 09:11
Have you completed the game? You get a really long cool credits video with them all messing about down the streets of Brighton and using the Brighton Piers freak fire in the story :D

DrAwesome
21-06-2003, 10:55
Originally posted by Exulus
Have you completed the game? You get a really long cool credits video with them all messing about down the streets of Brighton and using the Brighton Piers freak fire in the story :D

I completed the first MGP game in less than 24hrs but MGP2 is more of a challenge mainly legend using my own custom MGP2 bike.

ic14
21-06-2003, 18:06
Talking of the first game.
How do you get the hidden mini games in this game?

Exulus is that you from the old site?
If so still on for tha game of moto gp online demo on sunday?

DrAwesome
21-06-2003, 20:15
Originally posted by ic14
Talking of the first game.
How do you get the hidden mini games in this game?

Okay
(For future ref hopefully a Mod will be kind enough to make this post sticky)

Moto GP (the first game)

Fish Bounce Game
To play press:
LEFT, UP, LEFT, LEFT, B, UP, LEFT, LEFT, B, Y, DOWN, UP, B, Y, DOWN, UP, B.
you have to scroll through the menu and manually select the Fish Bouncer Game

Quick Race (basic detail)
Press L,U,L,L,B,U,L,L,B,Y,D,U,B at main menu try it its fun. :)

You need the full game of MGP to do this cheat
To unlock everything goto the main menu press:
LEFT, UP, LEFT, LEFT, B, UP, LEFT, LEFT, B, Y, DOWN, UP, B. (use the D-pad to do this)

Please note the game wont save the cheat

My own tips on Cornering (which will also help you when playing MGP2)
Before going into a corner throttle off you can steer the bike easily into the corner (you have more control) when you get your line right you can apply the throttle, i usually start slowing down by the marker boards (depending on weather its a right or left corner) you will see them either side if your going too fast and you dont have eyes like Marty Feldman a good indication when to start slowing down when the game indicates there is a corner coming up .
Depending which way the corner runs i always run wide then try to aim for the center of the corner this is the fastest route (its called the racing line) if you do it right you should exit the corner with very little loss of speed if its a tight corner then you have to slow down pick your line then when exiting the corner hit the throttle again.

Important
Learn and master the art of powersliding it will shave seconds off your lap times especially when playing MGP2.

Unlocking Tracks & Riders cheat
If you have the full version of MGP this cheat works to unlock everything extra tracks & extra MBRs (when the game saves onto your Xbox Hard Drive remember it Does Not save the cheat so you will have to enter it each time you want use it) i think its a good idea to train up on the extra circuits goto the main menu press: LEFT, UP, LEFT, LEFT, B, UP, LEFT, LEFT, B, Y, DOWN, UP, B.

Hidden Games (Easter Egg)
If you get bored there is a sweet easter egg on one of the unlocked tracks (Sheridan track) ok use the cheat above to unlock all the tracks and riders that are locked (or play the game and unlock the tracks & riders without the cheat).
Look for a big building near the middle of the track you'll see a small road that goes off to the right travel down the road and go inside the building car park, once inside you will see an arcade machine run into the arcade machine & start playing the arcade games.

I hope this info helps your game play

ic14
21-06-2003, 20:17
Wow!!!
Thanks for the info!

DrAwesome
21-06-2003, 20:34
Wow!!!
Thanks for the info!

np,
I could have added more info/cheats (mainly MGP2 tips).
A safe bet will be that eventually when this thread is deleted, another forum member will nodoubt ask for cheats and tips either for mgp & mgp2 games if needed i will have to be in a very good mood to type that lot again :)

All the tips and cheats that i have posted have been tried and tested by me.

(I remember not so long ago when i posted that cheats do exist in XBL games, other forum members told me that i was mistaken and that there are no cheats in XBL games only Glitches) :D

Exulus
22-06-2003, 13:14

yea its me....and sh*t sorry! I didnt actually get home till 9am this morning :eek: Me and a few mates all saw this amazing thunder storm on the beach just across the sea it was mad :)

poolking
22-06-2003, 13:17
yea its me....and sh*t sorry! I didnt actually get home till 9am this morning :eek: Me and a few mates all saw this amazing thunder storm on the beach just across the sea it was mad :)

Did you take any pictures? :D

Sorry to hijack for a moment. :)

Exulus
22-06-2003, 14:07
unfortunatly not! I forgot my camera :'( And it was ****ing down with rain anyway :D

Still though, for most of it there was no rain at all and the lightning bolts were actually striking the beach about 200 metres away or so, it was pretty frightening so we had to hide under a building in the seafront and watch from there!

ic14
22-06-2003, 18:52
How big was the lighting!!

Ah dont worry bout not playing had some games against some people on my friends list !!