PDA

View Full Version : How can I email ntl customer services?

dirtydog
20-02-2004, 11:41
I have tried to email them via the ntlhome website and after taking the time to fill in my details, and say what my email is about, I get two auto replies: one saying thanks for your mail, it's been sent to the relevant department etc, the other saying delivery failed :rolleyes:

Download Failed (1)

I thought it would be quicker to email than phone.. looks like I'll have to ring them then :zzz:

I had this same problem a week or two ago, and tried it again today in the hope that it was just a glitch.. apparently not :afire:

Anyone else had the same problem? Is there another way of emailing them?

andygrif
20-02-2004, 12:27
I thought it would be quicker to email than phone.. looks like I'll have to ring them then :zzz:

In my experience, emails to ntl tend to go unanswered for many days, weeks and most often ever.

It is always quicker to call them.

paulyoung666
20-02-2004, 12:49
In my experience, emails to ntl tend to go unanswered for many days, weeks and most often ever.

It is always quicker to call them.

and i would second that :(

Russ
20-02-2004, 12:52
What's the problem you're getting? Let me know and I'll find you the direct email address of someone who can help.

sirsimon
20-02-2004, 17:45
as most have said here i expect phoning them would be better for you and quicker too, as for emailing them well use the feedback form on ntl home site at bottom ok ushally they do not answer you but sometimes you can be lucky be direct with your enquirie and maybe ask for a reply of some sort, if all else fails ring 151 from ntl phone or 0800 052 2000

ok simon

I have tried to email them via the ntlhome website and after taking the time to fill in my details, and say what my email is about, I get two auto replies: one saying thanks for your mail, it's been sent to the relevant department etc, the other saying delivery failed :rolleyes:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d.broadfoot/ntl.PNG

I had this same problem a week or two ago, and tried it again today in the hope that it was just a glitch.. apparently not :afire:

Anyone else had the same problem? Is there another way of emailing them?