PDA

View Full Version : 3 Phone Network Question

dilli-theclaw
19-02-2004, 15:15
Simple question for you :)

I now have a 3 phone (Motorola A920).

Now where I am it doesn't pick up a 3 network signal - it roams onto the O2 network instead.

What I'd like to know is are the calls while it's roaming covered under the inclusive mins(I'm on the 500mins plan)?

Cheers in Advance

paulyoung666
19-02-2004, 15:21
just had a look on there website and cant see anything :( , it would be pretty unfair if they are not

dilli-theclaw
19-02-2004, 15:22
just had a look on there website and cant see anything :( , it would be pretty unfair if they are not
All I can say is I sure hope they are - cos otherwise it'll be going back :)

paulyoung666
19-02-2004, 15:27
how long have you had it ??????????? , they do a 14 day money back guarantee :)

dilli-theclaw
19-02-2004, 15:29
how long have you had it ??????????? , they do a 14 day money back guarantee :)
Ohhh - a day :)

I only noticed it today - I'm not too fussed if it's not going to cost me any more as I didn't get it for the video stuff - but the free mins:)

bob_builder
19-02-2004, 15:32
AFAIK, calls on 02 are included in the inclusive minutes but are more expensive after those are used up.

dilli-theclaw
19-02-2004, 15:34
AFAIK, calls on 02 are included in the inclusive minutes but are more expensive after those are used up.
Thanks for that :)

KingPhoenix
19-02-2004, 16:39
www.3hell.com ;)

Russ
19-02-2004, 16:42
All calls made on your phone while using your 3 SIM are subject to your monthly allowance. So whether you're in o2-land or 3G, you'll be using your free minutes.

dilli-theclaw
19-02-2004, 17:42
All calls made on your phone while using your 3 SIM are subject to your monthly allowance. So whether you're in o2-land or 3G, you'll be using your free minutes.

And - Yes - I've registerd on the 3hell site. Fingers crossed I don't have to use it tho - I mean that in the nicest way tho :)

dizziblonde
20-02-2004, 14:33
Yup - you get them with your free minutes... like someone said - they're more expensive once your minutes are used up though. I'm waiting to see if 3 have sorted out my priceplan change this month - I'm guessing the bill will be think of a number and double it - so I have no idea what I'm going to be charged - place your bets please!

BTW - Wooo hooo at another A920 owner :D

dilli-theclaw
20-02-2004, 15:14
Yup - you get them with your free minutes... like someone said - they're more expensive once your minutes are used up though. I'm waiting to see if 3 have sorted out my priceplan change this month - I'm guessing the bill will be think of a number and double it - so I have no idea what I'm going to be charged - place your bets please!

Yup - I quite like it so far. A bit heavy but still nice :)

Russ
20-02-2004, 15:52

Now you sound like someone who needs www.3hell.com :angel:

dizziblonde
21-02-2004, 12:17
I like my phone (now it's been fixed again) - it plays lemmings :D (oh and makes the odd phonecall once in a while)

Just sceptical about my talk plan being changed as I've heard reports from people on uk-net.org that, the same week as I got mine changed down, they started saying it was now 6 months on a contract before you could change tarriff