PDA

View Full Version : Basic packs across the board

Defiant
06-07-2003, 13:08
Thought some would find this interesting as I'm sure not everyone has thought about it.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/defiant1/uswitch.jpg

Check out the cost's and channels

bigitup_j
06-07-2003, 14:35
well firstly i would like to add that the ntl base pack is £18 and the special offer includes the fact that phone is included.
also that the sky value pack only contains 5 subscription channels and the rest are free to view. ntl has 40 subscription channels.
ntl include itv2, soon sky travel and sky one mix, the hits, ftn, uk history and more, which are not in the sky value pack. (sky crap--> ntl much better and better value for money).

Defiant
06-07-2003, 14:42
Well I don't work for NTL, I know the price is now £18 and the phone is included. Thats's because you don't have a ruddy choice when your with NTL. The cost's involved their though still make NTL look the joke (which we know they are anyway) I have FREEview and know how the sound is much better and the picture too. Plus I have just one less channels and again its FREE haha.

Ps you can pick up a FREEview box now for around £60 if you look around ;)

Originally posted by bigitup_j
well firstly i would like to add that the ntl base pack is £18 and the special offer includes the fact that phone is included.